The "/wide" command acts the same as:
- /raidwarning, if you're a raidleader or raid assistant, or
- /raid, if you're in a raid as a normal member, or
- /party, if you're in a normal group, or
- /say, otherwise
It's meant for macros like "/wide Sheeping %t, stop kicking it!".
I can't stand the addons which send to /yell and /raid and /party, because it's useless noise for the other 4 people in your group. And having to edit the macros to change between them is a pain. Thus, this mod.
TOC update, new API for MoP.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,256,659 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 523,111 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 512,814 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 390,001 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 375,867 Monthly Downloads