- After each kill, quest, dungeon, battleground and mining/herb gathering, the exact amount required of that particular item is displayed on the screen, and optionally in the default chat window.
- A small window displaying details about the kills, quests, dungeons, battles, mining/herb nodes, and time remaining to gain a level.
- A highly configurable LDB data-source, providing data to LDB front-end AddOns, such as TitanPanel and Fortress.
All of these display features can be configured via the configuration window, which is accessible by either right-clicking the average window or typing the commands: /xtl or /xtolevel
The AddOn now supports all the WoW clients.
You can help improve the translations via the Localization tool at curseforge.com. All contributions are greatly appreciated!
Special thanks to all the translators: - Trisquite/TAG Translations (Spanish) - Queltos (Portuguese) - Marcel and Axel (German) - gyw920812 and zhTW (Trad. Chinese) - Theerol and kim20 (Russian) - atty0530 (Korean) - carignou, Kanardator, lalrobin, tripollite (French) - Xyrec (Danish)
Custom LDB Text Patterns
You can create your own custom patterns for the LDB text output.
This is done by opening the config window, selecting the LDB tab and choosing "Custom" from the Pattern drop-down. Then the text-box will be enabled for you to enter you pattern.
In short, you can use HTML-like tags to represent the available data: - kills, quests, bgs (battles), bgo (bg objectives), xp
For example, you could do:
And the result would be something like:K: <kills> Q: <quests> XP: <xp>
K: <font color="lime">100</font> Q: <font color="lime">10</font> XP: <font color="lime">90%</font>
For full details on how to construct a custom pattern, see Custom LDB Patterns.
Kevin Ballard <email@example.com>
2013-03-05 22:31:33 -0800
Tagged as 5.2.0_35
- Bump TOC for 5.2
- Show more detailed timer in Classic mode
Blocky mode only shows 1 time unit (e.g. "3d" or "2h") due to space
constraints. We have more space in Classic mode, so go ahead and show 2
time units (e.g. "3d 7h", or "2h 28m").
- Add Gathering support to the Classic display
- Update changes.txt for 5.1.0_35b1
- Bump TOC for 5.1
- Add timer support to Classic display
The key "Timer Short" should be added to existing localizations
- Add missing XP Short label to default_enUS.lua
The keys "XP Bars Short" and "XP Percent Short" should be added to
- Fix dragging/right click on classic frame
The classic frame was allowing dragging with the right button when the
mouse was over a data line. It was also not showing the configuration
properly on right click.
- Rewrite localization system
Localizations are now managed by a few functions in the addon table. The
current locale can be retrieved with addonTable.GetLocale(), which
returns an auto-updating locale table. New locales can be created with
addonTable.NewLocale(). Localizations should be populated using the
lua_additive_table format, so as to not break unpackaged sources.
This also gets rid of the global L and LOCALE names, which were
dangerous (due to potential addon conflicts).
Added a default_enUS.lua localization that is a hard copy of the current
English localizations, and is only included in debug builds. This
provides an english localization for unpackaged sources.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,610,659 Monthly Downloads
- 648,883 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 497,090 Monthly Downloads
- 450,557 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 297,553 Monthly Downloads