On Your Mark is primarily for raid leaders who need to assign players to groups for positioning, roles or anything else that comes up.
Using On Your Mark you can drag and drop players into columns based on the eight raid markers, and then click a button to announce the configuration to the raid.
Other features include:
- save and restore multiple configurations
- add a label to each column that will be announced as well (eg. "Stables")
- "test" mode - so you can play around with it when you're not in a raid
- "guild" mode - perhaps useful for something
To use On Your Mark either click the OYM button at that top of the Friends List (the Social window) or type "\oym show" in the chat window.
Now trims off realm names for players from other realms
Added Column Headings
Fixed a bug that was causing a LUA error when entering battlegrounds
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,493,071 Monthly Downloads
- 1,357,964 Monthly Downloads
- 527,452 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 451,125 Monthly Downloads
- 420,677 Monthly Downloads