This addon provides you with micro 10man or 25man raid frames. They'll pop up when engaging Warlord Zon'ozz.
If one player is afflicted by Disrupting Shadows, the respective frame turns red.
It turns green, when this player is 10y away from any other player and has more than 65k(10man)/75k(25man) health. => dispel
Otherwise, it remains red => don't dispel
For all healing classes
Left-clicking one of those frames, dispels the respective raidmember.
For all non-healing classes
Clicking those frames does nothing for you.
/zoned - to open interface category
If you find any bugs, have suggestions just let me know.
Also if someone with ptBR-client can confirm that Zon'ozz yells "Zzof Shuul'wah. Thoq fssh N'Zoth!" on engage, that would be great.
new: additional 25man version
new: Interface Options
new: horizontal/vertical orientation of groups
new: preview of 10man/25man frames
fixed: locked status should now be saved between sessions
removed: slash commands reduced to /zoned, leading to Interface Options
removed: title "Zon'ozz Easy dispel" hidden while locked, see new images
Distance measuring should now work correctly, so no more Lua Errors when Distrupting Shadows are up.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,586,655 Monthly Downloads
- 1,080,253 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 692,050 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 550,804 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 466,118 Monthly Downloads