zTip Chi-fire prompted the Mouse tip plug-in,
Do not plug the mouse prompt and integrated mixed use, otherwise the city NPC camp will disappear, and a variety of unknown problems.
- Trade unions and the server displays, trade unions and characters similar to the name of the color, the trade unions in purple, blue server, the rank of the name or icon displayed in the figures were on the right;
- Dead and have been attacked is gray
- Hunter Beast Knowledge skills, green "can be tamed," red "can not be tamed"
- remove the PVP character
- "Level xx" direct indication as "xx", difficult to grade the color gradually, unknown grade "??"
- Players display of race, employment, vocational color to use Raid professional color
- Dull red racially hostile camps, the camp race atrovirens
- Pet show species, non-combat pet without the use of biological types of species - a neutral and a friendly NPC type of display (can be set) reputation, such as "respect" "worship"
- "Not specified" type of show as "biological variability"
- Rare, elites, leaders and other special information
- Displays the mouse target goals. Format for the "target [name]", where the name if it is other players, with Raid color that occupation, if the target for me to show "[" "" you "" "]", if the target object itself, indicating "[own ] "
- Prompted a perfect follow the mouse, adjustable to a fixed location, or the default location, but also can be set to the mouse on the direction of extension.
- Can be set whether or fade
- Can be set to zoom
- Be compatible with MobInfo and MonkeyQuest tips, etc. to enhance.
r1.3 | 1SA | 2010-12-15 10:59:45 +7 (15 Dec 2010) | 37 line
Fixed options errors.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,595,665 Monthly Downloads
- 679,013 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 491,638 Monthly Downloads
- 446,714 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 294,711 Monthly Downloads