Alchemy is another form of crafting unlike anything else you've ever used before. Simply follow the instructions below, and you'll be doing Alchemy before you know it!
Don't forget to donate if you like this plugin!
Alchemy has a configurable % fail/explode chance that you can set in config.yml if you want to adjust the chest to suit your preferred balance on the server.
You also need to define your own recipes for the Alchemy in recipes.txt
fail-percent: 0.0 explode-percent: 0.0 show-message: true success-message: Eureka! failure-message: Better luck next time!
This has the option to show a message the next time the Alchemy chest is open, showing if the reaction has been a success or a failure.
This is pretty self-explanatory. The first part is the sequence of ingredients (order doesn't matter) to create the desired result, the second part is the result. Something to bear in mind is equal numbers of each "reactant" must be used otherwise the Alchemy will fail.
User created recipes.txt
There are no permissions, as this is just chest access! If it's requested enough, I can add the facility to restrict the creation of alchemy chests by permission node, but for now there is none.
I can also add permission nodes to allow/prevent the opening of chests once Alchemy has been used on them. Just let me know!
- 17/12/2011 *
Added a filter to help idiots stop breaking my regexes (filter all all A-z characters and spaces before parsing the String)
- 08/12/2011 *
Added plugin stat tracking
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 281,356 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, and 64x
- 228,830 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 204,953 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 173,615 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 172,125 Monthly Downloads