/restart - Display's how long it is until the server restart's.
Admin Commands - These are OP only!
/restart now - Restart the server
/restart set [Time] [H/M/S] - Set how long until the server restart's in hours mins or secs
/restart setMessage [Message] - Set the server restart message (Supports chat colours as well as \n which will make a new line)
Example: /restart setMessage &5Line1\n&6Line2\n&1Line3
Warning: this will only do the same as /stop but with sound. Your server must be in a loop. Most bought server's have this feature though, if your server is custom made you can use this script: Server loops
Tutorial (Spanish) By FeerBreezy
Enjoy the plugin!
- Updated to 1.7
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 289,277 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 164,207 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 148,639 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing, General, and Fun
- 142,734 Monthly Downloads
- 105,287 Monthly Downloads