Bandages is a fun plugin that allows the use of paper to be turned into a ‘bandage’. This plugin is great for factions, PVP servers. However this plugin can be used on any type of server! Bandages is still in its BETA stages and there may be some bugs with it. But do not worry I only release tested versions of this plugin. However if you do come across a bug or an error please PM me or Comment below with this format. Bandages Ver. Craftbukkit Ver. Error/bug.
How to use:
Bandages is a simple plugin to install and use, all you have to do is take some paper or craft it and then hold it up and right click the air. You will then have to wait till the bandage heals you (this can be configured) You can also heal each other by holding the bandage and right clicking the player.
- Configurable heal amount
- Configurable bandage ID
- Configurable amount of time it takes for the bandage to take place
How to Install:
Bandages require hardly any work and it is very simple. Just extract the Bandages.zip file and take the 2 files and place them in your ‘plugin’ file. Run the server. Then configure and you are off! Simple isn’t it?
[Supports: GroupManager (Tested).] 'bandages.use' - allows the player or group use bandages.
- Bandages Beta 1.0 (Released)
Want to see bandages in action?
Mc.collosus-gaming.com < We use bandages there.
If you find this plugin helpful please donate @ collosus-gaming.com
- Fixes a glitch with doors.
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 273,282 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 181,487 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 161,875 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing, General, and Fun
- 135,095 Monthly Downloads
- 104,567 Monthly Downloads