This plugin basically allows snow to "go through" leaves and set on leaves that are under and on ground under trees.
- When snowing, the snow placed on leaves will be placed under as well
- Automatically places snow under already-placed snow on leaves
- Download jar and place it in your plugins folder. (http://wiki.bukkit.org/Installing_Plugins)
Having issues, bugs, problems ?
If you have any issues or found some bugs, please create a ticket.
Source code is, as always, in the jar file.
See changelog in the download for now, I'll put up a full changelog once it's out of beta.
To do list
- Improve performance
- More options for snow gap filling: on chunk load (current behaviour), slow and constantly always, slow and constantly only when it snows
- Add configurable chance to drop snow whenever snow is mined with a shovel
- Add configurable blocks that shouldn't have snow on them
- Add configurable blocks that should allow the snow to 'pass through'
(Built on CB 1.3.1-R1.0)
- Made compatible with 1.3
- Added WOOD_DOUBLESTEP to snowable blocks
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 469,315 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 397,806 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 331,153 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 334,166 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 312,162 Monthly Downloads