- Convert a WorldEdit selection to a BO3.
- Lets you select the origin of the BO3.
- Convert BO2s to BO3s.
- Automatically sets the author of the BO3 to the name of the player who used the command.
- Has size limits which make sure that the BO3 is never larger than 32x256x32.
- Permissions support.
- In-game, so no block lists that need to be updated.
- Can export the contents of chests/dispensers/etc.
- Can add BlockChecks to the BO3.
- Doesn't directly use internal server code, so it doesn't need to be updated on every Minecraft update.
Installation and configuration
Download the latest file from BukkitDev and place it in the plugins folder. Make sure that WorldEdit and Terrain Control are already installed. No worlds need to be assigned to Terrain Control if you don't need to export tile entities. There is no configuration file.
Commands and permissions
bo3tools.all gives access to all the commands. Server operators automatically have this permission. You can export a BO3 using
/exportbo3 <name>, which will convert your current WorldEdit selection to a BO3 and put it in Terrain Control's GlobalObjects folder. You can convert a loaded BO2 to a BO3 using
- Updated to be compatible with Terrain Control 2.6.3 and future versions. (BO3Tools 1.3 still works on Terrain Control 2.6.3, but won't work on versions after that.)
- /convertbo2 command now renames the old BO2 file to oldname.bo2.old, just like the /convertallbo2 command does.
Requires WorldEdit and Terrain Control 2.6.3 (or newer) to be installed on the server, but no worlds need to be assigned to Terrain Control.
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 216,127 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing and Fun
- 215,136 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 210,819 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 180,712 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 177,499 Monthly Downloads