BOSEconomy is a simple, lightweight economy plugin. Every player owns an amount of currency and can make simple payments between one another. Read below to see all of the available features.
BOSEconomy stands for "Brotherhood of Slaughter Economy". The plugin was originally designed for our community's Minecraft server.
- Simplicity: install and go setup. Place the plugin in your folder and modify the files.
- Flexibility: Robust system able to accommodate the simplest of economy setups or the most complex economic setups to date.
- Reliability: Works with almost every Bukkit update without any need to update our plugin. ( no long waits for plugin fixes upon new Bukkit release )
- Standard: One of the leading Economy plugins. Backed by plugin API's such as Vault and Register. This means any plugin that uses vault or register as its backbone will make our plugin work with it without any need to change either persons code.
- Scalability: Control the functions of your econ based off of the size of your server base. With in game commands to modify almost every aspect of the plugin there is nothing you cant control.
- Ingenuity: Procedures put in place that provide the server owner with the "Sky is the limit" mindset. With options and controls to almost every aspect of the plugin there are hundreds of ways to make an econ system.
- Dependable: This plugin is constantly monitored and maintained. One of the most annoying factors to server owners is when a plugin loses support because of the owners disinterest in Minecraft. That will not occur with this as my communities server is very popular and proves to be a cornerstone for our gaming needs.
PLUGIN API HELP:
Plugin API Information
List of supported plugins
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
Riuthamus Twitter Page
DONATE AND HELP US KEEP THIS ALIVE:
Donate to BHSlaughter.com
CHECK OUT OUR SERVER::
ICONOMY CONVERSION TOOL::
It may or may not work
if that does not work you can try this converter to for the mid files
- Actually fixed addition requests and join requests not working on brackets with "maximum-members" disabled.
- Fixed excessive loading times for servers with a large number of accounts.
- Added "hide-vanished-players" setting, which specifies whether to check with VanishNoPacket during commands involving online players.
- Changed the appearance of the BOSEconomy tag in chat messages.
- Added "show-console-colors" setting to enable or disable text colors in console messages.
- Fixed addition requests and join requests not working on brackets with "maximum-members" disabled.
- Added "allow-command-blocks" setting to specify whether command blocks can be used.
- Added "show-command-block-output" setting to specify whether command block output should be displayed in the console.
- Informative commands will now display lists in alphabetical order.
- Fixed an exception when calling the "clear" command with no arguments.
- Fixed an exception when calling the "viewmastery" command with no page argument.
- Time interval settings can no longer use negative intervals.
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 324,053 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 232,300 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 214,965 Monthly Downloads
- Skin Statue Builder
- Admin Tools and Mechanics
- 202,332 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 207,223 Monthly Downloads