Brewery is a Plugin for an alternate brewing process, including alcoholic Potions.
The somewhat difficult brewing process rewards you with a diversity of Potions, which, through their effects, create a drunkeness that has never existed in Minecraft before.
Learn the art of brewing through fermenting, distilling and barrel aging on your Minecraft server. Experience how, from spring water and wheat, through hard work, a cool beer is created. Distill high-proof liquor, which gets that unique taste after some aging in oak barrels. Celebrate the biggest feasts you can imagine and always keep the cheerful athmosphere. Fill the taverns with laughter and loud music, while the drunkards scuffle on the streets.
- Brew alcoholic Drinks, that actually can make you drunk
- Drunk people will stagger, the chat is influenced, effects and more
- Wake up at /home after a long night of drinking
- Lower quality brewed drinks have downsides like hangover
- Process of brewing with different steps like fermenting, distilling, aging
- Refine the quality, until the Drinks are perfect
- Master the brewing of even the most difficult Drinks
- Create your own Recipes including ingredients, properties and creation process
- Configurable influence on the chat
This Plugin now uses Metrics by Hidendra! This submits anonymous stats about your server (player count, plugin/server version, etc.) to the public statistic website mcstats.org which will provide developers with usage statistics of this plugin. If you don't want this feature and wish to opt-out, you can do so in the /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml
Check the Wiki for more Information on how to install and use Brewery.
Deutsche Sprachdaten herunterladen: de.zip
Das Plugin ist auf Deutsch entwickelt worden, ist aber standardmäßig auf Englisch.
Das Wiki ist auch komplett auf deutsch, schaut dort für mehr Informationen!
Language files are to be placed in the folder: plugins/brewery/languages/
French language file and config, thanks to AzuraStars, citron09 & XTREM5000: fr.zip
Norwegian language file, thanks to arnefm: (Use language: 'no' in the config). no.yml
After installing you can simply start brewing, by fermenting ingredients, distilling and aging the ingredients. Check the Wiki for detailled informations about the process of brewing.
To also take advantage of the more advanced features, you may want to have a look at the config, where you can create your own recipes and even alter the word replacements in chat when a player is drunk. By default there are just some basic recipes, that show what settings you can utilize. There are plenty more possibilities to create own recipes such as Gin, Whiskey, etc. You may want to look around on the internet about how the Drinks are made, or create fantasy recipes with funny effects and ingredients.
Most of the good Drinks should be kept secret or have just vague descriptions on how to brew them. That allows players to try around on specific ingredients, so that only certain brewers master the creation of a high quality drinks.
When it comes to drinking, it is nice to define Wakeup Points. These are places in the World where players "wake up" when they log off for a period of time while drunk. These places may be anything like high on a tree, inside a cave, on towers, on small islands or in astonishing buildings.
For best results the places should be distributed over a big area, as the algorithm favors a place near the players current position
|/br help||Shows the help page|
|/br info||Information about your own drunkeness|
|/br info <player>||Information about the drunkeness of <player>|
|brewery.user||Access to everything needed for brewing (Default)|
|brewery.mod||Allow to maintain Wakeup Points and to login even if overdrunken|
|brewery.admin||Gives access to Every Command and most bypasses (Default: op)|
A complete list of commands and permissions can be found here
- Add a cookbook with the recipes listed
- Add the option to execute commands on consuming
Feel free to drop a comment below! Suggestions and bug reports are highly welcome.
Also if you have found a bug you may want to create a ticket or a pull request.
Now Supports Player UUID!
Works with Bukkit 1.7.x, 1.6.x and probably lower.
You config.yml will be updated automatically, you will find the new options after starting the new version for the first time.
Updated Language files (except english) need to be redownloaded! Check the Main Page to download them.
-Changes since v1.2:
NEW: Player UUID support
STILL: Backwards compatibility to older Minecraft versions
NEW: Item Data/Damage Value support in Recipes
NEW: Brew Potioneffects much more configurable
NEW: Performance Improvements
NEW: 1.7 Woodtypes added to config description
FIXED: Worldedit Compatibility by removing /br, use /brew
FIXED: Better description for some config entries
NEW: Commands added (see Wiki for full description):
- /brew persist - Persistence to copy potions or use with other Plugins
- /brew static - Make a brewed potion unchangeable
- /brew create - Simply create a potion without any brewing
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 229,044 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 187,809 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 177,349 Monthly Downloads
- Diversity 2
- Adventure, Parkour, Puzzle, Survival, and Game Map
- 172,847 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 139,369 Monthly Downloads