Bukkit GUI is a plugin that allows you to communicate with the server without being ingame. Currently, it allows you to get some basic informations (Server OS, IP, Uptime, Game Port, Version, Online player (count), Number of players in Whitelist, Time (Day/Night)), and to chat (From GUI to game and from game to GUI). It also informs you when someone connects in game or from GUI (players in game also receive a message saying you logged from GUI).
For your information, the "desktop" part of Minecraft GUI is coded in C+ + and uses Qt. It is compatible with Windows and Linux.
Minecraft GUI is available in English, German and French. If you want to translate in your language, please follow this guideline. Current Features
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 363,985 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 257,493 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 242,858 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 228,194 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 223,922 Monthly Downloads