Chairs - Sit down on stairs
The Chairs plugin makes it possible to use stair-blocks as seats so that you are able to sit down on them. It is similar to the ChairCraft plugin. This one works properly, though.
Note: It appears that you will see yourself as sitting a bit higher than you are supposed to, other players will see you sitting normal, though (screenshot).
Thanks to the guys from WoopaGaming who did a showcase of this plugin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbUxIiBYJ6k
To sit down on a chair, you simply have to rightclick on the stairs-block.
- If you have the "sneaking"-option in the config.yml enabled, you have to sneak while rightclicking.
- If you have set the "distance"-option to a value higher than 0, you have to be close enough to the chair to be able to sit down.
- If you have the "sign-check"-option enabled, there have to be signs at the end of the chair/row of chairs to be able to sit down.
- If you have set the "max-chair-width"-option to a value higher than 0, the chair/row of chairs must not be longer than this value.
To stand up from a chair, you have to rightclick on it. You can also destroy the chair to stand up.
The config.yml contains an explanation to all the options you can set, please read it before asking questions.
Note: The "item"-option in the config.yml if the type of item you are sitting on. Players can only "sit" on entities (like minecarts or mobs. Item drops are entities, too). This plugin uses item drops on which the player sits down. You can configure the type of item drop, because it is possible that you will sometimes see it floating through the player's body. A lever is quite small, that's why it is the default value
Commands & Permissions:
- /chairs reload - Reload the Chairs configuration file.
- Sit down on chairs.
- Code cleanup
- Made chair-item configurable
- Added configurable maximum distance between chair and player to be able to sit down
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 342,223 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 239,134 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 226,359 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 222,378 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 213,668 Monthly Downloads