This plugin allow users to organise their chests by items ID.
You can download the ChestOrganizer plugin by clicking here.
Organize your chest is as simple as writing the command /organizechest and clicking on the desired chest. The command /cancelorganize will stop organizing chests.
You must give your users the permission chestorganizer.organize to allow them to use the command. If no permissions plugin is used, everyone will be allowed to organize chests.
What if the chest is protected?
No protection plugins are supported at the moment, so it will probably not work.
You can check the current not resolved issues at the file page.
Thanks to Devilriot for the original idea. And thanks to dumptruckman, SwearWord, zml2008 and the #bukkitdev channel for helping with the code.
You deserve some money for this
Do you think I deserve some money for this plugin? You can donate by clicking on the next table:
|EUR (Euro)||0.50||1.00||2.00||5.00||Other quantity|
|USD ($US)||0.50||1.00||2.00||5.00||Other quantity|
F: Single chests are now organized again.
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 436,077 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 330,799 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 320,731 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 315,880 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 311,988 Monthly Downloads