This plugin allow users to organise their chests by items ID.
You can download the ChestOrganizer plugin by clicking here.
Organize your chest is as simple as writing the command /organizechest and clicking on the desired chest. The command /cancelorganize will stop organizing chests.
You must give your users the permission chestorganizer.organize to allow them to use the command. If no permissions plugin is used, everyone will be allowed to organize chests.
What if the chest is protected?
No protection plugins are supported at the moment, so it will probably not work.
You can check the current not resolved issues at the file page.
Thanks to Devilriot for the original idea. And thanks to dumptruckman, SwearWord, zml2008 and the #bukkitdev channel for helping with the code.
You deserve some money for this
Do you think I deserve some money for this plugin? You can donate by clicking on the next table:
|EUR (Euro)||0.50||1.00||2.00||5.00||Other quantity|
|USD ($US)||0.50||1.00||2.00||5.00||Other quantity|
F: Single chests are now organized again.
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 378,617 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 239,041 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 221,633 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 187,771 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 154,989 Monthly Downloads