This plugin allow users to organise their chests by items ID.
You can download the ChestOrganizer plugin by clicking here.
Organize your chest is as simple as writing the command /organizechest and clicking on the desired chest. The command /cancelorganize will stop organizing chests.
You must give your users the permission chestorganizer.organize to allow them to use the command. If no permissions plugin is used, everyone will be allowed to organize chests.
What if the chest is protected?
No protection plugins are supported at the moment, so it will probably not work.
You can check the current not resolved issues at the file page.
Thanks to Devilriot for the original idea. And thanks to dumptruckman, SwearWord, zml2008 and the #bukkitdev channel for helping with the code.
You deserve some money for this
Do you think I deserve some money for this plugin? You can donate by clicking on the next table:
|EUR (Euro)||0.50||1.00||2.00||5.00||Other quantity|
|USD ($US)||0.50||1.00||2.00||5.00||Other quantity|
F: Single chests are now organized again.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 147,030 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 135,914 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 113,131 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 92,475 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 80,361 Monthly Downloads