Download an install plugins without doing work
This plugin is my second plugin I've released, it's basically like the apt-get command in Debian, or yum in RHEL based linux systems. You can install plugins from the CloudRepo repository, and you can upload your own plugins which need to be verified.
- Download and install plugins from dev.bukkit.org or the CloudRepository.
- Search the CloudRepository and dev.bukkit.org from the server, or on the website.
- /cr help - display the ingame help
- /cr install <plugin-name> - install a plugin
- /cr remove <plugin-name> - (not working) - remove a plugin
- /cr search <search> - search the CloudRepository for a plugin
- /cr * - cloudrepo.cr
Visit the CloudRepo Website
- Fixed some errors with enabling the downloaded plugin. Must update!
- Added BukGet integration, must update! v0.3 will break!
- Removed unnecessary config, player listener, and heartBeat timer. Also fixed the version number in the last v0.3.
- File size of the download is now reported in the plugin.
- CloudRepo was released!
- Make removing plugins possible, even though it's impossible to do in Windows with Bukkit.
Screenshots courtesy of Christian/mylilnikka
Fixed some errors with enabling the downloaded plugin. Must update!
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 270,867 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 220,382 Monthly Downloads
- Colored Signs
- Informational and Admin Tools
- 198,393 Monthly Downloads
- Diversity 2
- Adventure, Parkour, Puzzle, Survival, and Game Map
- 191,854 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 185,838 Monthly Downloads