Download an install plugins without doing work
This plugin is my second plugin I've released, it's basically like the apt-get command in Debian, or yum in RHEL based linux systems. You can install plugins from the CloudRepo repository, and you can upload your own plugins which need to be verified.
- Download and install plugins from dev.bukkit.org or the CloudRepository.
- Search the CloudRepository and dev.bukkit.org from the server, or on the website.
- /cr help - display the ingame help
- /cr install <plugin-name> - install a plugin
- /cr remove <plugin-name> - (not working) - remove a plugin
- /cr search <search> - search the CloudRepository for a plugin
- /cr * - cloudrepo.cr
Visit the CloudRepo Website
- Fixed some errors with enabling the downloaded plugin. Must update!
- Added BukGet integration, must update! v0.3 will break!
- Removed unnecessary config, player listener, and heartBeat timer. Also fixed the version number in the last v0.3.
- File size of the download is now reported in the plugin.
- CloudRepo was released!
- Make removing plugins possible, even though it's impossible to do in Windows with Bukkit.
Screenshots courtesy of Christian/mylilnikka
Fixed some errors with enabling the downloaded plugin. Must update!
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 1,131,329 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,511 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 180,929 Monthly Downloads
- Fun, Informational, Role Playing, and Mechanics
- 147,784 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Ores and Resources, Armor, Tools, and Weapons, and Adventure and RPG
- 133,497 Monthly Downloads