CommandBook adds essential commands for managing your server, from teleportation commands to time changing commands.
- Modular, and extremely light on your server.
- Add multiple types of easy-to-use teleportation commands.
- Change time without having to remember the numbers (/time 3am works)
- Add support for homes and warps for your players.
- Change weather with ease.
- Play with your players using commands like /slap.
- Ban and kick users that are troublesome.
- Do more! The list of features is below.
- Enable features that you need, disable ones that you don't
Disclaimer: These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk. Development builds of CommandBook can be found at our build server, http://builds.enginehub.org.
- Got a question about CommandBook? Need server or code help? Consider asking on the forum too!
Hint: If you want to select commands that you want to use instead of using them all, modify the components: section of the configuration.
- item [-d] <item[:data]> [amount]
- give [-d] <target> <item[:data]> [amount]
- more [-a] [-i] <target>
- online [filter]
- intro (play intro music)
- midi (play a MIDI file for yourself)
- setspawn [destination]
- time [world] <time>
- weather <'stormy'|'sunny'> [duration] [world]
- thunder <'on'|'off'> [duration] [world]
- spawnmob [-p] [-d] [-i] [-r] <mob> [count] [location]
- kit <kit> [target]
- tp [target] <destination>
- bring <target>
- put <target>
- call <target> (request a teleport)
- broadcast <message>
- say <message>
- me <message>
- msg <target> <message...>
- reply <message...>
- mute <target>
- unmute <target>
- clear [-a] [target]
- slap [-s] [-h|-v] [-d] [target]
- rocket [-s] [-h] [target]
- barrage [-s] [target]
- shock [-s] [target]
- thor [target] (get Thor's hammer)
- unthor [target] (revoke Thor's hammer)
- whois [target]
- debug info
- debug clock (very accurate server lag benchmark)
- kick <target> [reason...]
- ban [-e] <target> [reason...]
- unban <target> [reason...]
See the list of commands and permissions.
Bukkit is currently required.
- Install WorldEdit first. (DON'T FORGET THIS)
- Download CommandBook and install it the same way.
- Run your server once to generate the files.
- Edit plugins/CommandBook/config.yml to your liking.
- Restart the server for the settings to take effect.
You'll have to read the wiki (see below) to find the permissions you need.
Want more features, faster? We need some help with something!
What are the permissions? The commands? Check out the wiki below.
- Project leader: Contact @sk89q on Twitter
- Lead developers: sk89q, and zml2008
Have you updated? You should update WorldEdit to the latest version.
Note: CommandBook is designed to be backwards-compatible with old versions of Bukkit and Minecraft, and also forwards-compatible with newer versions of Bukkit (within reason). In order to update lists of item/etc. names, however, you have to update WorldEdit.
Changes in this version:
- Fixed missing support for enchantments in kits.
- Added storm and sun commands as aliases.
- Added node commandbook.locations.target for #target. (eg /tp #target, /put)
- Fixed potential warning in MCPC+ dimension unloads.
- Maintain pitch/yaw information for non-player teleports.
- Fixed the return command.
- Fixed warps/homes remove command checking wrong permission.
- Overrided vanilla 'w' alias for tell command.
- Condense and corrected /gamemode permissions checks.
- Use decimals instead of whole numbers for teleport commands.
- Refixed stack issue.
- Fixed teleport command from commandblocks/console.
- Added auto enable config setting to flight component.
- Added a component to control flight and walking speed, as well as flight permission.
- Added gamemode command vanilla support.
- Re-enable IP bans * use the ipban command.
- Don't teleport players in vehicles. Eject them first.
- Updated sessions to only create files when a player actually has a session to persist.
- Made call and bring messages actually configurable.
- Fixed various issues with the /tp command.
- Added commandbook.pong permissions to /pong command.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|CommandBook 2.3 (JAR only)||Release||1.6.2||6,587||07/16/2013|
|CommandBook 2.2||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||117,757||11/12/2012|
|CommandBook 2.2 (JAR only)||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||4,131||11/12/2012|
|CommandBook 2.1||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||161,173||04/09/2012|
|CommandBook 2.0||Release||CB 1.1-R3||135,162||02/06/2012|
|CommandBook 1.7||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||140,238||12/12/2011|
|CommandBook 1.6||Release||CB 1185||79,367||10/02/2011|
|v1.5.2 (jar only) [CB1060]||Release||12,314||08/24/2011|
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 502,904 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 201,461 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 198,187 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 180,346 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Ores and Resources, Armor, Tools, and Weapons, and Adventure and RPG
- 127,556 Monthly Downloads