CommandsEX - modular plugin architecture
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Teleportation commands
- Items and Inventory
- Mobs Related
- Homes management
- Common Administration (kick, freeze, mute)
- Time Control
- Weather Control
- Informative Commands
- Fun Commands
- Join and Leave Messages Grouping
- XMPP (Jabber) Chat Relay
- Chat Text Replacements
- Chat Spy
- Message Of The Day
- Custom Player Commands
- Custom Console Commands
- Play Time-based Player Promotions
- Economy-based Player Promotions
- Death Group
- TNT Kamikaze!
- Weather Forecast
- Explosion Control
- Shutdown Custom Kick Message
- Update Alerter
- Custom Death Messages
- Coloured Signs
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (25. June 2012)
This project has now been taken over by iKeirNez, who will continue work on CommandsEX in the same fashion I did - and even better! It was a pleasure to create this tiny little thingy for you guys. Have some great Minecraft days in there and see you all in another life :) zathrus_writer
Build your very own plugin set - Lego style!
If you ever needed a single function but had to download a massive plugin that contained it, you will probably know the feeling. It could be hard to pick up the right plugin-set for a server with all the plugins currently in existence. Especially since many of them conflict with each other.
That is the idea behind CommandsEX project - to allow server administrators to choose which commands and functions they really need and let them trash all the rest.
- Official Wiki
- CommandsEX Builder - create your very own CommandsEX build!
- CommandsEX Test Server - play about with the latest features not yet available to download!
CommandsEX uses standard config.yml file, located in CommandsEX folder in your plugins directory. Options in the configuration file are clearly commented and their list is also present in the Configuration section of the plugin Wiki.
Additionally, CommandsEX allows anybody with the permission to access the /cex command. Some options from the config file are retrievable and can also be updated via this command.
- Create a Ticket - if you have a feature request or a bug to report
- BukkitDev Forum - support, questions, suggestions and general chat regarding CommandsEX
- Leave a Comment - if you need a question answered or have a word of praise
Donations help keep CommandsEX alive, updated and improved. If you use CommandsEX and would like to help the authors continue working on CommandsEX then you may want to consider donating. You can donate whatever amount you like by using the PayPal donate button below.
The comments below are not the most ideal place for Bug Reports or Feature Suggestions, please use the GitHub Issue Tracker for Bug Reports or Feature Suggestions.
Very sorry for the lack of new features/bug fixes, been working on the next major version of CommandsEX
- Updated to 1.5.2 (#2771 1.5 R3)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|CommandsEX v2.0||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||4,130||05/04/2013|
|CommandsEX v2.0||Beta||CB 1.4.5-R1.0||3,304||12/21/2012|
|CommandsEX v1.98||Beta||CB 1.3.2-R1.0||4,674||10/15/2012|
|CommandsEX v1.97||Beta||CB 1.3.2-R1.0||1,108||10/14/2012|
|CommandsEX v1.96||Beta||CB 1.3.2-R1.0||217||10/13/2012|
|CommandsEX v1.95||Beta||CB 1.3.2-R1.0||1,330||09/29/2012|
|CommandsEX v1.90||Beta||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||1,136||09/08/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.85||Beta||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||2,073||08/07/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.80a||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R5.0||1,598||07/31/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.80||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R5.0||613||07/30/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.76||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||1,637||07/21/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.75||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||483||07/20/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.70||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||4,707||06/26/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.60a||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R3.0||949||06/06/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.60||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R3.0||142||06/05/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.55||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R3.0||246||05/27/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.50||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||390||05/10/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.40||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||179||04/29/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.36||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||234||04/26/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.35||Beta||1.2.5||167||04/24/2012|
|CommandsEX Beta 1.0||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||149||04/17/2012|
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 272,475 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 180,755 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 161,041 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing, General, and Fun
- 133,846 Monthly Downloads
- 103,907 Monthly Downloads