CraftBook adds a number of new mechanics to Minecraft with no client mods required. As one of Minecraft's oldest mods/plugins, we were the first to bring you Minecraft computers, Redstone ICs, moving bridges, and more!
CraftBook is FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE! Every feature of this plugin can be disabled, allowing you to just use what you want without the other features even getting loaded, allowing you to have a lightweight plugin that does exactly what you want! Does CraftBook have features you don't want? Disable them and it will act as if they don't even exist, they won't even impact performance in the slightest!
Use FalseBook? WIP FalseBook to CraftBook Converter: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/unfalsifier/
Want CraftBook for singleplayer? Use this mod to allow plugins on SinglePlayer!
Short list of a few awesome things CraftBook can do!
- Add a powerful configuration to disable or tweak every feature of the plugin to your liking!
- Add new Redstone ICs (AND/OR gates, lightning striker gates)
- Add elevators to your server so people can jump between floors quickly (Or smoothly, if you choose so)
- Add working cauldrons so players can cook inside them
- Add your own custom crafting recipes
- Add hidden switches for players
- Add Minecart booster blocks and more
- Add switchable areas and bridges
- Add chairs you can sit on
- Add working pipes that can transfer items from place to place!
- Add footprints where your players walk!
- Add mobs and player's heads as their drops.
- Add the ability to bind commands to items, with cool-downs, permissions and timers.
- Add much more!
Basic Feature List (Check the wiki for more!)
You'll find in CraftBook, as a sampling (There are more features! Check the wiki!):
- Per-Player Language Selection.
- Advanced Variable System (Allows for dynamic setups, changable with CommandBlocks)
- AI Improvements for Mobs
- BetterLeads (Lead improvements)
- Chairs (Requires ProtocolLib!)
- Chunk Anchors (Keep chunk loaded)
- Command Items - Bind Commands to Items with Cooldowns, Delays, Permissions.
- Cooking pots (Allows for mass cooking)
- Custom Crafting/Furnace recipes (Supports names/lores/enchants/etc)
- Custom Mob/Block drops
- Dispenser recipes
- Elevators (Option to smoothly move the player)
- Footprints for players (Require ProtocolLib)
- Head Drops for players and monsters
- Hidden switches
- Light switches
- Marquee signs (Display text when sign is right clicked)
- Painting Switcher using mouse scroll wheel
- Payment triggered redstone (Requires Vault)
- Readable bookshelves
- Sign Copier - Mass Copy/Edit/Modify signs.
- Snow piling and realistic snow movement
- Toggle areas (advanced toggle doors and bridges)
- TreeLopper - Cut down an entire tree with one swing, and auto-plant a sapling.
- Integrated circuits (Able to do many many tasks, from Playing Music, sensing many different things, setting blocks to automating a farm. See wiki for more info)
- Programmable logic chips
- Custom Integrated circuits
- Redstone pumpkins
- Redstone netherstone
- Vehicle features
- Minecart Features
- Booster blocks
- Brake blocks
- Reverse blocks
- Ejector blocks
- Chest-storage minecart transfer blocks
- Station blocks
- Sort blocks
- Message announcer block
- Minecart dispensers
- Change minecart behavior
- Pressure Plates as Intersections
- Minecart Features
Quote from testimonials:
- CraftBook is an amazing plugin helping our users build amazing creative structures all over EcoCityCraft. Highly recommend this to other owners/communities. — andrewkm of EcoCityCraft
- CraftBook is great, we use it since more than 2 years and we recommend it to everyone. — sawine of MineTown
Bukkit is currently required.
- Install WorldEdit first. (DON'T FORGET THIS)
- Download CraftBook and copy the .jar into plugins/.
- Run your server once to generate the files.
- Edit plugins/CraftBook/config.yml to your liking.
- Restart the server for the settings to take effect.
You'll have to read the wiki (see below) to find the permissions you need.
For Permissions, Configuration, A list of features and more, check out the wiki!
- Project leader: Contact Me4502 on Twitter
- Lead developers: Me4502, Dark_Arc
- Project started: On October 22nd 2010 (Bukkit was started January 2011)
Quote from metrics:
We use metrics to collect stats! We only collect basic things such as version type, and players online. Visit mcstats.org if you would like to learn more about the stats collected. Go into /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml to disable stat collecting if you wish.
Thank you to the following individuals and organizations (Any donation of $30 or over qualifies you for this list)
- ironshotgun2 of shrines.me4502.com.
- andrewkm of EcoCityCraft.com
- sawine of MineTown.net
- nullav from nullav.org.
- timsandtoms of TimGaming.com.
- Mikelefebvre of mc.CrazyEconomyCraft.com.
- HammerHedd of librosecretorum.mine.nu.
- Revdutchie of mc.fsn.tf.
- BeastNode - BeastNode offers amazing Minecraft server and VPS packages for cheap prices with incredible hardware*
Want to donate and support CraftBook yourself? The best way to thank us for working on CraftBook, is to donate. We greatly appreciate it!
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
Quote:This build has been tested on 1.6.4 and 1.7.2, but should work earlier/later
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Make an Issue!
- Fixed CommandItems _EITHER sections.
- Added minOn to random IC's.
- Fixed Random IC's not triggering redstone update if lever was already toggled previously.
- Add SearchArea to SentryGun IC.
For earlier changes, check the file named CHANGELOG.txt in the zip file!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|CraftBook v3.7.14||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||4,642||11/29/2013|
|CraftBook v3.7.13||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||3,370||11/22/2013|
|CraftBook v3.7.12||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||4,022||11/11/2013|
|CraftBook v22.214.171.124||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||2,146||11/06/2013|
|CraftBook v3.7.11||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||1,346||11/04/2013|
|CraftBook v3.7.10||Release||CB 1.6.4-R1.0||3,095||10/29/2013|
|CraftBook v3.7.3||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||4,555||08/23/2013|
|CraftBook v3.7.2||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||5,398||08/16/2013|
|CraftBook v3.7.1||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||5,479||08/10/2013|
|CraftBook v3.7b1||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||2,693||06/26/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6.9||Release||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||17,083||06/20/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6.8||Release||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||3,954||06/13/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6.7||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||4,310||06/06/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6.6||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||4,854||05/30/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6.5||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||3,092||05/21/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6.4||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||6,364||05/15/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6.3r3||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||6,719||05/06/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6.3||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||282||05/05/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6.1||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.2||5,811||04/16/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.1||6,406||04/08/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6b1||Beta||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||3,354||03/12/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.7||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||14,003||03/06/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.6||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||4,702||02/27/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.5||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||4,833||02/21/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.5b1||Beta||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||1,651||02/16/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.4||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||6,483||02/09/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.3||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||6,084||02/02/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.2||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||4,612||01/29/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.1||Release||CB 1.4.7-R0.1||5,348||01/20/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||6,476||01/14/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5 Beta 4||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||2,037||01/11/2013|
|CraftBook 3.5 Beta 3||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||639||01/08/2013|
|CraftBook 3.5 Beta 2||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||1,555||01/04/2013|
|CraftBook 3.5 Beta 1||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||2,308||12/31/2012|
|CraftBook v3.4.1||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.1||10,298||12/26/2012|
|CraftBook 3.4||Release||CB 1.4.5-R1.0||5,717||12/20/2012|
|CraftBook 3.4 Beta 2||Beta||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||2,064||12/17/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.9r2||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||9,322||12/01/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.8||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||6,890||11/22/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.7||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||4,782||11/16/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.6||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||5,235||11/09/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.5||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.1||4,763||11/02/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.4||Release||CB 1.3.2-R2.0||5,209||10/26/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.3||Release||CB 1.3.2-R2.0||4,757||10/19/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.2||Release||CB 1.3.2-R1.0||4,694||10/12/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.1||Release||CB 1.3.2-R1.0||5,144||10/04/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||6,992||09/25/2012|
|CraftBook 3.2.1||Release||CB 1.3.1-R2.0||16,254||08/24/2012|
|CraftBook 3.2||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||5,847||08/16/2012|
|CraftBook 3.2 Beta 1||Beta||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||3,142||08/11/2012|
|CraftBook 3.1.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R5.0||8,365||07/26/2012|
|CraftBook 3.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||1,722||07/23/2012|
|CraftBook 3.1 Beta 2||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||503||07/21/2012|
|3.1 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||992||07/09/2012|
|CraftBook 3.0||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||4,967||06/28/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 150,191 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 137,040 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 114,721 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 93,750 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 74,449 Monthly Downloads