CraftZ - Massive DayZ Recreation In Minecraft
What is CraftZ?
The story behind this plugin:
A virus has broken out and almost the whole population has mutated into zombies. Only a few people have survived. You are one of them and have to fight masses of zombies!
But not only zombies are your problem: Most players are not friendly, because they want your stuff. The first rule is: Don't trust anyone!
Progress: 28/41 = 68%
Not implemented yet | Implemented but not working as wanted | Implemented and working
Everything is configurable and the most things can be disabled if you don't want them.
|Spawnpoints for zombies, made with signs (read "Documentation")|
|Automated zombie spawning (optional)|
|Zombies don't burn at day|
|No other monsters can spawn|
|Zombies drop other items (arrows and rotten flesh)|
|Eat sugar to get an adrenalin push and run faster|
|Loot chests with item lists and configurable refill properties (read "Documentation")|
|Random spawns for players (read "Documentation")|
|Other chat messages for joining, leaving and dying|
|Thirst (the exp level)|
|No health regen, you get some health by eating food|
|You can choose the world to use (if you have, for example, Multiverse installed)|
|Chance of being poisoned by zombies, can be cured with antibiotics|
|You can specify a lobby|
|Items are named differently (e.g. paper = bandage)|
|Zombies are faster and deal more damage|
|A world border that is infected very much so a player will die if he / she stays there for some time, useful to keep the world at a specified size|
|Grenades, throw an enderpearl and it will explode!|
|Right click a tree with an iron axe to harvest wood|
|An option that doesn't allow the server to generate new chunks|
|A per-player scoreboard displays the stats (e.g. zombie kills, minutes survived)|
|Real-life time, if it's night in the real world it is night in minecraft and if it's day in the real world it's day in minecraft|
|You can break your bones if you fall from a high place|
|If you die, a villager zombie spawns with your stuff|
|A bar that shows your visibility to zombies (the xp bar), the zombies will attack you depending on how much the bar shows|
|A fireplace (can be made with the harvested wood), useful for lighting up the night and maybe for cooking meat|
|Other zombie types (e.g. pigmen and giants)|
|Ranged chat and Walkie Talkies|
|Spawning of animals to get food (very rare)|
|Customize zombies (speed, damage) [next update]|
|Kits, probably with permissions so you can make VIP kits etc.|
|An easy way to configure loot chests|
|Tents and maybe barriers|
|You can group up, and the whole group will spawn at the same point.|
|Supports FlatFile (.yml), MySQL and SQLite (currently only FlatFile)|
|If you have a suggestion for another feature, feel free to post a comment below!|
This plugin doesn't work properly with a few other plugins:
- If you have problems with player spawning, you maybe have to uninstall or reconfigure Essentials (possible solution: Comment #324)
- If you have problems with zombie spawning and you are using WorldGuard, be sure to uninstall it or to set "block-plugin-spawning: false" inside its configuration.
Send me your video and I'm going to see whether I put it here.
Thanks to Wukkit for this nice tutorial!
Please visit Updating!B10
- Fixed many problematic bugs
- Added: zombie spawns with your name and your inventory when you die
- A lot of code optimization (compare file size!)
- Added possibility to disable kick on death
- Fixed realtime
- Added bone breaking
- 1.6 version finally, I know you've been waiting long - but here it is!
- Scoreboard displays personal statistics
- Added horses to the list of blocked entities, means that they won't spawn naturally.
- Added an option to disable generation of new chunks.
- Added possibilty to disable grass growth (dirt-to-grass)
- Added the Zombie Smasher (/craftz smasher)
- Due to a dramatic problem, the visual bleeding effect is disabled for now.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 150,064 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 139,418 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 115,313 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 93,952 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 81,214 Monthly Downloads