CraftZ - Massive DayZ Mod Recreation In Minecraft
What is CraftZ?
The story behind this plugin:
A virus has broken out and almost the whole population has mutated into zombies. Only a few people have survived. You are one of them and have to fight masses of zombies!
But not only zombies are your problem: Most players are not friendly, because they want your stuff. The first rule is: Don't trust anyone!
Progress: 31/36 = 86%
Not implemented yet | Implemented and working
Everything is configurable and the most things can be disabled if you don't want them.
|Random spawns for players, players with permission can choose where to spawn|
|Lobby to start in before you go ingame|
|Kits (stuff you start with), per-kit permissions|
|Loot chests with different loot categories|
|Spawnpoints for zombies, made with signs|
|Automated zombie spawning (optional)|
|Zombies don't burn at day; they are faster and deal more damage (fully configurable)|
|Zombie drops are configurable|
|No other monsters can spawn|
|The world that you decide to use is separate from all the other ones, don't worry about CraftZ modifying your whole server.|
|Sugar gives you an adrenaline rush which makes you run faster|
|Chat is modified to look a lot more like the DayZ one|
(Includes optional ranged chat for more realistic communication)
|Thirst (the exp level) (drains faster in the desert!)|
|No health regeneration, you get some health by eating food or with blood bags|
|Bleeding and bandages to cure it|
|Chance of being poisoned by zombies, can be cured with antibiotics|
|You can break your bones if you fall from a high place, can be healed with Morphine (blaze rod)|
|Items have custom names (e.g. paper = bandage)|
|If you die, a villager zombie spawns with your things|
|A bar that shows your visibility to zombies (the xp bar), the zombies will attack you depending on how much the bar shows|
|World protection (players and natural)|
|A world border you die in over time (highly infected area), useful to limit the world size|
|Grenades, throw an enderpearl and it will explode|
|Cobwebs can be used as barriers (removable with toolboxes (shears))|
|A fireplace (harvest wood by right-clicking trees with an iron axe), useful for lighting up the night and cooking food|
|An option that doesn't allow the server to generate new chunks|
|A per-player scoreboard displays the stats (e.g. zombie kills, minutes survived)|
|Permanent list of best player scores|
|Real-life time, if it's night in the real world it is night in Minecraft and if it's day in the real world it's day in Minecraft|
|Rewards with Vault (get money for killing players and zombies and for healing players)|
|Dynmap integration, with the option to display player spawnpoints, chests and the world border [EXPERIMENTAL]|
|Cars for driving around|
|Temperature and sickness if you get too cold|
|A backpack for more inventory|
|Spawning of animals to get food (very rare)|
|Supports FlatFile (.yml), MySQL and SQLite (currently only FlatFile)|
|If you have a suggestion for another feature, feel free to post a comment below!|
This plugin doesn't work properly with a few other plugins:
- If you have problems with player spawning, you maybe have to uninstall or reconfigure Essentials (possible solution: Comment #324)
- If you have problems with zombie spawning and you are using WorldGuard, be sure to uninstall it or to set "block-plugin-spawning: false" inside its configuration.
CSTAT made a video explaining how the world setup works:
Thanks to Wukkit for this nice tutorial!
(You can submit your server IP, I might join to check and then put it here!)
- mc.sioncraft.net (Website: sioncraft.net)
- adv.minecraft-romania.ro (Romanian) (Website: minecraft-romania.ro)
- mc.minedayz.net (Website: minedayz.net)
Please consult this before reporting an issue.
- Q: Players do not take damage, do not break their bones, etc.
A: Have you set up a lobby, and do players join via '/craftz spawn'? If you have a lobby, are you outside of it when testing?
- Q: Can I use CraftZ for a different world?
A: Yes, you can; change the "world: name: " entry in config.yml to your preferred world's name.
- Q: What does "You're in an infected area" mean?
A: That is the world border. It is intended to serve as a help for limiting the map size; you can disable it in the config.
- Q: Can you add <feature>?
A: Please check whether that idea is already on the to-do-list, if it is, I am probably already working on it.
If you encounter an issue,
please create a ticket instead of a comment,
that makes it easier for us to help you!
NOT compatible with 1.7! Only for 1.8 and 1.8.1
Please visit Updating!B16
- Added: Kits (spawn with start stuff); ingame editing, per-kit permissions.
- Added: Loot chests can despawn after some time; you can set the maximum player vicinity for them to respawn.
- Changed: Blood particles are now working again.
- Added: Campfires can cook food; drop an item in there and receive the cooked version.
- Added: Respawn countdown, permission 'craftz.instantRespawn' to bypass.
- Added: Full tab completion for every command.
- Added: Players with permission 'craftz.spawn.choose' can select a spawnpoint ('/craftz spawn [spawnpoint]').
- Changed: Permissions have default allocations, e.g. '/craftz spawn' is by default available to everybody.
- Changed: Invulnerability time can be configured.
- Changed: Dead player inventories are stored directly on the zombie -> no leftover data stored.
- Changed: Baby zombie properties can be configured separately.
- Fixed: Players getting poisoned by zombies while not playing.
- Fixed: Disabling tree harvesting does not disable respective inventory limits.
- Fixed: Disabling thirst does not fully disable it.
- Added: Many new config options, e.g. players can keep lobby items.
- Added: Rewards with Vault (get money for killing players and zombies and for healing players).
- Added: Campfires! They use armor stands, so they look pretty neat indeed. Only of aesthetic use for now.
- Added: Dynmap integration! [EXPERIMENTAL] World border, loot chests and player spawns show up as markers. Loot categories each have their own icons, and when clicked, they display their contents in a popup.
- Added: Radio, or walkie-talkie, with 10 channels (ingame item: watch), switch through them with left and right click. Allows talking across map, even with ranged chat.
- Added: Loot categories can have their own settings which override global ones (ex. custom respawn time, custom item count).
- Added: Permanent highscore list with '/craftz top'.
- Added: '/craftz purge' to kill all zombies in the world.
- Added: Zombies can pull players down if they are 2 blocks above them.
- Fixed: Statistics as well as thirst are now not being increased while in creative mode. Hunger not applied in lobby.
- Changed: Zombies can be spawned by dispensers.
- Changed: Grenades were rebalanced.
For older versions, please go to the respective files.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 272,765 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 231,552 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 207,081 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- API and Library
- 178,724 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver - Vanilla
- Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 164,023 Monthly Downloads