Download Latest Version
DOWNLOAD: CreativeGates 2.6.1 for 1.7.10 and 1.8 patch
WARNING: This file isn't approved by BukkitDev yet. Use it at your own risk.
Because of recent events the future of Bukkit is unclear and the plugin approval process is paused. I will continue updating my plugins regardless and publish the downloads in links as the one above.
CreativeGates is a plugin that allows you to create teleportation gates without running a single command. The plugin does not impose design restrictions. Design the gate frame any way you like.
How to Use
- Build a gate frame with any materials you like.
- Name a clock with an anvil.
- Hit the insite of the frame with the clock
- Gates using the same clock name will connect to each other.
- Ensure you have Java 7 installed.
- Stop the server.
- Put MassiveCore.jar in the plugins folder. Download MassiveCore here on BukkitDev.
- Put CreativeGates.jar in the plugins folder.
- Start the server.
- For advanced users only: Configure the MassiveCore aspects and multiverses using the commands.
- Modify /mstore/creativegates_mconf/instance.json to your liking.
- Modify /mstore/creativegates_conf@universe/instance.json to your liking.
- Configure permissions. CreativeGates only has two nodes.
Portal vs Water
CreativeGates can use either portal blocks or water blocks for portal content. You decide which to use in the "uconf".
For portal blocks to work without bugs you must open your server.properties and set allow-nether=false. This will disable the generation of the vanilla nether map and the vanilla nether portals. This is how we do it on MassiveCraft. You can add one, two or even three custom nether worlds using a world manager plugin later on.
For water blocks to work you don't need to do anything special. If you want the vanilla nether world and portals you probably want to change to water portals in the config. Otherwise players entering nether gates in the nether might exit through creative gates.
What are the permissions? The commands?
Read more in the Server Owner Documentation.
CreativeGates is developed by MassiveCraft.com
You are most welcome to join in and play with us :)
REMEMBER: Update MassiveCore and all of the depending plugins at the same time.
COMPATIBILE: CraftBukkit 1.7.10 and Spigot #1649 with Minecraft 1.8 protocol patch.
FIXES: Performance improvements, removal of a memory leak and more.
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 290,466 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 238,526 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 216,674 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 195,963 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 171,571 Monthly Downloads