What is CreativeGates?
CreativeGates is a plugin that allows you to create teleportation gates without running a single command. The plugin does not impose design restrictions. Design the gate frame any way you like.
- Build a gate frame using any materials. It must however contain two emerald blocks (configurable).
- Name a clock with an anvil.
- Hit the inside of the frame with the clock
- Gates using the same clock name will connect to each other.
- Stop your server.
- Put MassiveCore.jar in your plugins folder. Download MassiveCore here on BukkitDev.
- Put CreativeGates.jar in your plugins folder.
- Start your server again.
- For advanced users only: Configure the MassiveCore aspects and multiverses using the commands.
- Modify /mstore/creativegates_mconf/instance.json to your liking.
- Modify /mstore/creativegates_conf@universe/instance.json to your liking.
- Configure permissions. CreativeGates only has two nodes.
Portal vs Water
CreativeGates can use either portal blocks or water blocks for portal content. You decide which to use in the "uconf".
For portal blocks to work without bugs you must open your server.properties and set allow-nether=false. This will disable the generation of the vanilla nether map and the vanilla nether portals. This is how we do it on MassiveCraft. You can add one, two or even three custom nether worlds using a world manager plugin later on.
For water blocks to work you don't need to do anything special. If you want the vanilla nether world and portals you probably want to change to water portals in the config. Otherwise players entering nether gates in the nether might exit through creative gates.
Join in and play with us on the official Factions RPG Minecraft Server!
Many thanks to the bug reporters! You are awesome <3
Please keep reporting bugs you find so we can fix them :)
❂ Join the MassiveCraft Development Team! ❂
Learn more at: www.massivecraft.com/tech
❂ Join in with Cayorion, Madus, Ulumulu1510 and MarkehMe!
❂ Your contribution will matter to thousands of servers.
❂ You will earn merit and recognition as a MassiveCraft team developer.
MassiveCore (Affects all Plugins)
- Techy - ReflectionUtil Improvements. (By Cayorion)
- Techy - Added methods to set parameter and parameter type to commands. (By Madus)
- Techy - Work on PredicateVisibleTo and PredicateAnd. (By Madus)
- Techy - Transform SQL algorithm now supports iterabiles. (By Cayorion)
- Bug - Added missing comma in version command author list. (By Cayorion)
- Techy - Added messageAsync method in Pager and removed space in niced enums. (By Cayorion)
- Techy - Fixed colors and indentation for map properties in the editor. (By Cayorion)
- Techy - Started work on database convenience methods for default values. (By Madus)
☆★ MassiveLag ★☆
New Feature - Beta version of the new command "/ml environment". This command attempts to identify the server hardware components. This way you can see if your server host is actually giving you what you are paying for. (by Cayorion)
- BugFix - Fixed rank commands such as promote being broken. (by Madus)
- BugFix - Added better error output to detect cause of bug #1003. (by Madus)
- BugFix - Made the command blocker more intelligent. Now looks at spaces and not only raw prefixes. (by Madus)
- BugFix - Hopefully fixed issue where accounts were created in economy plugins even though the economy feature was disabled. (by Madus)
- Feature - Added some fake event detection on world editing. (by Ulumulu1510)
- Security - Considering player visibility in /f list.. (by Madus)
- BugFix - Only apply territoryShieldFactor for player attacks. (by Madus)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|CreativeGates 2.7.4||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||29,413||12/12/2014|
|CreativeGates 2.7.3||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||6,671||12/04/2014|
|CreativeGates 2.7.2||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||2,557||12/04/2014|
|CreativeGates 2.7.1||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||11,750||11/21/2014|
|CreativeGates 2.7.0||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||2,136||11/19/2014|
|CreativeGates 2.6.1 for 1.7.10 and 1.8 patch||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||37,969||09/11/2014|
|CreativeGates 2.6.0 MassiveCore 7.3.0 for CB 1.7.10||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||45,458||07/23/2014|
|CreativeGates 2.5.0 MCore 7.2.X for CB 1.7.9||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.1||66,573||05/14/2014|
|CreativeGates 2.4.1 MCore 7.1.X for CB 1.7.5||Release||1.7.4||54,442||04/01/2014|
|CreativeGates 2.4.0 MCore 7.0.X||Release||1.7.2||197,090||12/07/2013|
|CreativeGates 2.3.0 MCore 6.9.X||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||51,294||11/11/2013|
|CreativeGates 2.2.0 MCore 6.8.X||Release||1.6.4||54,197||09/25/2013|
|CreativeGates 2.1.0 MCore 6.8.X||Release||1.6.4||11,225||09/21/2013|
|CreativeGates 2.0.3 MCore 6.7.X||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||47,982||08/29/2013|
|CreativeGates 2.0.2 MCore 6.6.X||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||30,258||08/08/2013|
|CreativeGates 2.0.1 MCore 6.5.x||Release||1.6.2||34,578||07/12/2013|
|CreativeGates 2.0.0 MCore 6.4.0||Release||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||89,367||06/22/2013|
|CreativeGates V1.3.5||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||288,761||05/16/2012|
|CreativeGates.jar 1.3.3 R6||Release||CB 1.1-R6||45,944||03/05/2012|
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 717,904 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 512,052 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 452,980 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 411,617 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 395,611 Monthly Downloads