dota moba lol smite
This plugin enforces the rules and helps with the game mechanics of Zealock's Minecraft: Dota Map.
The map, made by Zealock which I take no credit for: http:www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1161133-minecraft-dota/
This game requires a minimum of 4 players to play properly (2v2). 12 players is recommended (6v6).
Other Download Links
If you insist on not using Multiverse, you can download the discontinued legacy 1.6 version here, which does not require multiverse.
Click here for a full list of files.
Source for the plugin can be found on GitHub.
- Config options to set (eg. WorldName) - the config will be auto-generated on first run
- WorldName must not contain spaces or periods
- For the plugin to be enabled, Enable must be set to true in the config
- The plugin does not include a way to transport players to the Dota world. Players must run "/mv tp Minecraft_dota" or something similar
- View the default config.yml here
- Type "/dota join" and you will be auto-assigned to a team.
- People with permission "dota.chooseteam" (default: false) can choose a team by typing "/dota join red" or "/dota join blue".
- Type "/t MESSAGE" to team chat
- Type "/dota score" to see the scoreboard
- Type "/dota restart" to reset the world when the game is over
- Requires permission "dota.restart" (default: true)
- This command can only be used once the current match is over, unless the player has permission "dota.forcerestart" (default: false)
- The map will not be saved so any exploded towers should now be in one piece again
- If the world did save however, this is a bug which may be caused by a plugin that auto-saves worlds
- Type "/dota recall" to teleport back to base (default: disabled)
- Default disabled, has a delay before teleporting you to base
- Cancels recall if you move
- Teams - you cannot damage teammates
- Spawn camping prevention - entering the enemy's spawn area will insta-kill you. (The spawn area is relatively small and makes up the room with the beds.
- Prevent item stealing - you cannot pick up ANY items in a 70 block radius of the enemy spawn.
- Respawning - bed spawn locations are automatically set
- Players cannot access dispensers
- Block protection - prevent players from breaking or placing blocks
- Inventories are cleared when joining the server and joining a team
- Monsters no longer drop items, instead, you will be given the items the monster would have dropped if you were the one who did the last-hit
- Players keep all items on death unless they die of drowning or lava - this can be disabled in the automatically generated config file.
- Players cannot toggle switches until there is a player on the other team
- Players get a stone sword, raw chicken, and a map on join as starting items. players who have previously joined the round will not get starting items again.
- Players cannot access enemy chests.
- Optional colored name-tags
- Option to remove mob armor (since mobs have a chance of spawning with armor)
- Option to give mobs leather helmet (to prevent burning in sunlight)
- Implements MCStats.org Metrics
- World Broadcast Messages:
- Player join
- Tower destroyed
- Team wins
- Plugin may stop working after the Dota world is restarted/reloaded (I'm not sure why this happens, as it hasn't happened on my own test server. Make sure you're not running a plugin that auto-saves worlds.)
- view-distance=15 in server.properties
Restarting the Game
"/dota restart" will kick everybody from the Dota world and reset it.
Tested with CraftBukkit build #2735
Removed references to NMS code to be compatible with future CraftBukkit releases.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v2.21||Release||1.7.2||3,978||04/04/2013|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v2.2||Release||1.5.1||1,135||03/23/2013|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v2.12||Release||1.5.1||906||03/09/2013|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v2.11||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||809||02/28/2013|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v2.1||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||1,256||02/01/2013|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v2.03||Beta||CB 1.4.7-R0.1||205||01/20/2013|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v2.02||Release||CB 1.2.5-R2.0||5,501||05/24/2012|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v1.6 - NO MULTIVERSE||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||3,632||05/08/2012|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v2.01||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||176||05/08/2012|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v1.52||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||371||05/04/2012|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v1.51||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||539||04/29/2012|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v1.5||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||103||04/28/2012|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v2.0||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||311||04/26/2012|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v1.4||Release||1.2.5||289||04/25/2012|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v1.3||Release||1.2.5||187||04/22/2012|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v1.2||Release||1.2.5||96||04/22/2012|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v1.1||Release||1.2.5||78||04/22/2012|
|Dota Minecraft Plugin v1.0||Release||1.2.5||97||04/21/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 142,351 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 129,226 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 93,656 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 89,525 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 66,750 Monthly Downloads