- Version 1.1 -
What does it do
Lets you format text with colors and magic, bold, strikedthrough, underlined and italic formatters. Works in the chat and on signs.
How does it work
Type a color or format code followed by some text. The trailing text will then inherit the selected colors and/or formats, but the two-character code will disappear.
- dyncolor.*: Access to chat and format codes on both signs and in the chat.
- dyncolor.sign: Access to chat and format codes on signs.
- dyncolor.chat: Access to chat and format codes in the chat.
Color and Format Codes
This is a list of all allowed codes. Check out the Minecraft Wiki if you want to see what the colors look like: Minecraft Wiki: Color Codes
|Code||What is it||Example|
|&r||Reset formatting||ABC (White, actually)|
- Cleaned up code
- Made color code replacement more generic
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 474,230 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 404,803 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 336,797 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 336,332 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 317,099 Monthly Downloads