Epicly fast and efficient polygon based area protection for your server.
This project is no longer being supported by jblaske, but I (courtartanis) will be resuming support for the plugin.
Please join me in wishing him the very best in health and happiness with all his future endeavors, new prospects and be glad to know that he and i will remain in contact and good friends.
Current Version: v0.37 (1.3.1-R2.0)
EpicZones was created to bridge the gap between existing are protection plugins and the needs of server administrators to not be restricted to cuboids or chunks. EpicZones provides server managers with the kind of area protection they most desire! Polygons and Circles! Easy to set up, easy to configure and super lightweight on your server's resources.
The EpicZones team aims to make EpicZones a must-have for any server administrator who wants full control over their server; protecting themselves, their servers, their players and most importantly of all - the work and dedication that their players put into a minecraft world.
Not only does it work for protection, it works with slight RPG aspects in terms of giving users or zone owners a sense of pride when they enter their own zones, knowing it is theirs and giving them enthusiasm to make it the best it can be; whilst knowing it can potentially be fully protected!
....not ONLY THAT.....but, due to Polygonal zones - your players don't have to build uniformed square buildings to comply with zoning regulations, how about a weird alien shape with a million sides? It'll take you a while to draw...but it's theoretically possible!
- Polygonal and Circular area creation. (Not just cuboids!)
- In-game zone creation.
- Provide a Circular border to your map.
- Hierarchical Permissions with Child and Parent Zones. Eg. Build, Destroy or Entry control on a per zone/per group basis.
- Display Entering and Exiting messages in chat.
- Enhanced /who
- Advanced control of zone based regeneration
- Many zone specific controls for things like Fire, Explosions and Mob spawning control
- Zone specific command control to disallow the use of certain in-game chat commands whilst in a specific zone.
- Most perms plugins. PermissionsEX or bPerms are highly recommended.
If you are interested in participating in the beta versions of EpicZones to see and help shape the upcoming features, please send a PM to jblaske with information regarding your server (how many players, how many concurrent active players, server ip address).
For any issues, please document them and create an EpicZones ticket. This will help ensure EpicZones gets restored to full working order as soon as possible.
EpicZones Wiki (Slightly Outdated, but still relevant in most cases.)
- Added support for Economy using Vault.
- Added support for Permissions using Vault.
- Changed metrics code.
- Owners of a zone can now list them for sell with a sign.
- Code cleanup and bug fixes
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|EpicZones v0.37||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||14,519||09/07/2012|
|EpicZones 0.35.2||Beta||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||966||03/05/2012|
|EpicZones v0.35.1||Release||CB 1.1-R3||10,366||02/03/2012|
|EpicZones v0.35||Release||CB 1.1-R1||2,609||01/27/2012|
|EpicZones v0.34||Release||CB 1.1-R1||1,057||01/23/2012|
|EpicZones v0.33||Release||CB 1.1-R1||3,654||01/13/2012|
|EpicZones v0.32.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||3,196||01/05/2012|
|EpicZones 0.32||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||905||01/04/2012|
|EpicZones v0.31||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||7,021||12/15/2011|
|EpicZones 0.30||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||1,563||12/12/2011|
|EpicZones 0.29||Release||CB 1337||1,978||11/08/2011|
|EpicZones 0.28.2||Release||CB 1317||374||10/13/2011|
|EpicZones v0.28.1||Release||CB 1317||136||10/12/2011|
|EpicZones v0.28||Release||CB 1317||129||10/11/2011|
|EpicZones v0.27||Release||CB 1240||150||10/04/2011|
|EpicZones v0.26||Release||CB 1185||128||09/26/2011|
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 365,934 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 304,507 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 293,128 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 292,931 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 284,084 Monthly Downloads