a simple teleportation pluginv0.2 2/12/12 v0.1 2/6/12
- Apply goto.jar directly to the bukkit's plugins/ folder.
- Launch bukkit,
|/goto <font color="green">gotoLabel</font>||Teleports your to the stored goto label gotoLabel|
|/goto <font color="purple">set </font> <font color="green">gotoLabel</font>||Sets your current location to gotoLabel|
|/goto <font color="purple">del </font><font color="green">gotoLabel</font>||Deletes the stored goto label gotoLabel|
|/goto <font color="purple">list</font>||Lists your goto labels. ***|
|/goto <font color="purple">back</font>||If you teleported with goto this will take you back to where you had telelported from (multiple times I am thinking about limiting this.)**|
|/goto <font color="purple">forward</font>||If you used /goto back this will take you forward(multiple times I am thinking about limiting this.)**|
|/goto <font color="green">gotoLabel </font><font color="orange">anotherLabel</font>||Gives the distance between goto labels gotoLabel and anotherLabel in meters|
Future things I may add. <font size="2" color="blue">(ascending order)</font>
- approximate area between 3+ Locations (/goto area Label1 Label2 Label3 "Label#")
- approximate volume ....
- auto labeling, maybe even a tool that labels. (wouldn't be gunpowder or a wooden ax ;-) )
Locations will now save.
- I made a serialized GotoLocation, I don't think it saves pitch and yaw correctly.
- I need further testing with it.
Overall this should work fairly well. I'll be working on making it simpler any ideas are welcome. I might change goto as it's difficult to type, in my opinion.
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 378,617 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 241,758 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 221,633 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 187,771 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 154,989 Monthly Downloads