Follow the development on Twitter: twitter.com/HelfulI
Join the IRC on: irc.esper.net#Helfull
I wont support Error posting in the Comments pls use the Ticket sytem
The idea comes from the plugin SignEdit. I was looking for a plugin like it but i couldnt find one so i decided to make my own one. HellsEdit allows you to easy edit signs you are looking at.
=====Commands / Permissions=====
Every permissions plugin is supported. If no permissions plugins installed or no nodes give, HellsEdit give OP all rights.
|Shows the help menu|
Shows you all lines of the sign u are looking at.
|2||hellsedit.edit||/hedit edit [line] [content]||edits the [line] to the [content]. [line] can be 0-3, while 0 is the first.|
|3||hellsedit.save||/hedit save [savename]|
/hedit load [savename]
|saves the content of the sign you are looking at to [savename]|
loads the save with the name [savename] into the feather to paste it.
|reloads all saves|
force to save all saves in memory to data
How to edit a Line
Look at the sign you want to edit. Type in /hedit edit 1 'I edited this line' with this the 2nd line will look like this
i edited this line
=====Save / Load System=====
The save/load system is easy to understand. Mainly there is a saves folder in the plugin folder. There are more folders when saves are made.
How to add new saves offgame
- Go into the saves folder.
- Go into the player folder (the folders in the saves folder are named by players
- Create/Open a file edit the first 4 lines of the file into what u want that the sign lookslike
- Name/rename the file to a savename
- go ingame and type /hedit reload
- now u can use /hedit load [savename] to get the data
If you want to save a sign just look at the sign and type in /hedit save [savename] change [savename] to anything u want to save the sign for example /hedit save tutorial .
If you want to load a saved data go and type in /hedit load [savename] change [savename] to anysavename u have created.
- update for 1.4.5-R0.2
- code cleanup
- first release no more Beta
- added HellsCore
How to install
Drag and Drop the 2 jars into the plugins folder you need both the HellsCore.jar
and the HellsEdit.jar**
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|HellsEdit v.1.0||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||8,058||12/17/2012|
|HellsEdit v0.5 BETA||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||3,250||05/10/2012|
|HellsEdit v0.4 BETA||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||794||04/27/2012|
|HellsEdit v0.3 BETA||Beta||1.2.5||555||04/16/2012|
|HellsEdit v0.2 BETA||Beta||1.2.5||153||04/14/2012|
|HellsEdit v0.1 BETA||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||162||04/11/2012|
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 469,889 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 397,806 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 331,153 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 334,166 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 312,162 Monthly Downloads