Inquisitor collects player information and statistics and stores them in a MySQL database. It also provides a built-in web server and templating system to allow viewing stored data over the web.
This plugin is related to, but independent from, the Transporter plugin. It was born when certain features in that other plugin were deemed "out of scope" and belonged in a separate plugin. That said, Transporter integrates with Inquisitor to provide that plugin's "Realm Support".
- v2.18 has been released!
Java code (and therefore this plugin) requires a database driver to access a database. If you already use MySQL with your Bukkit server you can probably skip this step. If this is the first time you've configured a Bukkit plugin to use MySQL, read on.
Download the plugin's jar file, drop it into your plugins folder, start Bukkit. At the console, configure the plugin to connect to a previously created MySQL database. See Commands and Configuration for details.
This plugin uses Plugin Metrics for gathering of anonymous statistics. To opt-out, set "opt-out" to true in your Metrics config file (plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml).
Development builds of this project that are being tested with Dev versions of Bukkit can be acquired at our source code repository. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk. code.google.com
Screenshots of included web pages
- Updated for CB 1.5.1 dev.
- Dropped "compatibility" classes for older versions of Bukkit.
- Inventory stored in the DB no longer stores NBT tags.
- Added players option "invalidPlayerNamePattern".
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 273,282 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 181,487 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 161,875 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing, General, and Fun
- 135,095 Monthly Downloads
- 104,567 Monthly Downloads