With this plugin you can teleport by rightclicking the "Irole"-block. You can choose what block the Irole-block is, by default, it is sat as 42 (iron block).
Creating an Irole
To create an Irole you place the Irole-block and then put a sign on it. on the sign you write the name and the coords which you are going to be teleported to.
Line 1: Name Line 2: X Line 3: Y Line 4: X
For example if I place the Irole-block and I put a sign on it and I type:
- the Palace
If I now right-click the Irole-block it will teleport you to X50 Y32 and Z-135 and write in chat: "Welcome to the Palace!".
Permissions or what?
By default, you need the have the permission "irole.use" or be OP to use Irole, however, the server admin can disable permissions in the config file so that eveyone on the server can use it without having to set perms for everyone! in the config you can edit all ingame msgs for the plugin aswell! :)
Have fun! :D
2011-11-29 - Fixed some code
2011-11-29 - Added
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 142,840 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 129,827 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 93,456 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 89,689 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 68,952 Monthly Downloads