With this plugin, you can send your players automatically messages if they take an item in the hand, or another message when they take it off.
- Send players messages, if they take an item in the hand
- Send them a message, if they unequip an item
- All messages are completely customizable
- You can shut of the plugin with just one command, enabling it later
- Includes a welcome message (Can be disabled)
- Colour support
- No need to reload the plugin after changes
Material names can be found here.
- itemmsg.use: Allows you to get messages
- itemmsg.power: Grants access to on/off-command
- itemmsg.admin: Allows you to add, delete and modify messages
&0 = black, &8 = black = dark grey
&1 = blue, &9 = blue
&2 = green, &a = green
&3 = cyan, &b = cyan
&4 = red, &c = red
&5 = magenta, &d = magenta
&6 = yellow, &e = yellow
&7 = white = light grey, &f = white
/itemmsg on - Enables the plugin.
/itemmsg off - Disables the plugin.
/itemmsg set (material) (message) - Sets the message for the given material.
/itemmsg get (material) - Returns the message for the specified material.
/itemmsg del (material) - Removes the message for the choosen material.
/itemmsg setswitch/getswitch/delswitch - Same as above for switch message.
This version provides no changes! It only publishes the source code for developers.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 145,285 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 131,838 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 95,470 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 89,700 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 66,995 Monthly Downloads