JetPack lets you fly with gold armour on. Either in your inventory or not, you can fly with it. Naturally, this conflicts with NoCheat(+). You'll need to give your players (nocheat(plus).checks.moving.flying) to move using the jetpack.
JetPack is a great donator perk for servers. Why? It supports permissions, it lets you fly, if you have the permission and they need gold armour to fly.
- jetpack.use : allows use of /jetpack
- /jetpack (/yoshipack) : Activates "fly-mode". (Lets you fly as if you were in creative mode.)
- Drop JetPack.jar into your plugins folder. If you have NoCheat or NoCheatPlus installed, go to step 2. If not, go to step 3.
- Give all players who have the permission jetpack.use the permission nocheat.checks.moving.flying or nocheatplus.checks.moving.flying depending on which NoCheat you have.
- Now that you're set, start your server (if it was already, use /reload or restart it) and it should be good to go.
- Now move down to the Usage section below.
- Put gold armour on or in your inventory.
- Type /jetpack (you need the jetpack.use permission)
- Double jump to fly.
- Type /jetpack to turn off your jetpack.
- Armour fixed
- Fly with gold armour on
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 151,032 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 138,136 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 114,707 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 94,357 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 76,777 Monthly Downloads