KitPlugin - Let users simply get their Kits
Due to the recent problems with CraftBukkit getting DMCA'd, I'll stop working on all of the bukkit plugins I made.
BUT... I heard some people are working on a new project called 'Sponge'. I'll port every single plugin and make it compatible with 'Sponge' as soon as it is ready ;)
- Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Development builds
WARNING for owners who are updating to v7.1:
KitPlugin v7.1 contains the UUID update and will only work with Craftbukkit 1.7.5 or higher.
WARNING for owners who are updating to v7.0:
Numeric IDs for items, enchants and effects are no longer possible (preparation for MC 1.8+). Your existing kits file will be automatically converted to names for you ONCE. After that you have to use the names in new kits (please read the config page for more information).
Awesome news: KitPlugin will have a new way of adding new kits to the config in the future. You will be able to create your kits ingame ;)
Lets your users simply get predefined Kits with one command.
Users have to pay for the kits, if the server is running with Vault and any supported economy plugin.
Works with Minecraft 1.7+
Config gets deleted after starting the server?
- Click here again and read the important notes.
Error in console? Need help?
- Open a ticket and don't post problems in the comments. Comments are for feedback only.
Requirements for v6.0 or higher
- Craftbukkit between 1.4.x and 1.7.x
- Permissions Plugin
- Vault (for Economy support) - Optional !
Metrics & Updates
KitPlugin is using metrics to collect stats! It only collects basic things such as version type, players online, version of craftbukkit, etc.
Go into /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish to disable that.
KitPlugin also includes an update-checker and auto-updater. Go into /plugins/KitPlugin/config.yml if you wish to disable that.
- ID support got removed (MC1.8+ preparation). You now have to use NAMES for items/enchants/effects.
- This is a major update! Make sure you check your kits.yml file for information or the config page
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 229,186 Monthly Downloads
- Colored Signs
- Informational and Admin Tools
- 216,944 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 209,920 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 184,264 Monthly Downloads
- Diversity 2
- Adventure, Parkour, Puzzle, Survival, and Game Map
- 177,339 Monthly Downloads