KitPlugin - Let users simply get their Kits
Now with colored armor, deathkits, item names/description and more! Check out version 6.5 and the new pages!
Lets your users simply get predefined Kits with one command.
Users have to pay for the kits, if the server is running with Vault and any supported economy plugin.
Works with Minecraft 1.7+
Don't post issues in the comments. Open a ticket instead.
Requirements for v6.0 or higher
- Craftbukkit between 1.4.x and 1.7.x
- Permissions Plugin
- Vault (for Economy support) - Optional !
Metrics & Updates
KitPlugin is using metrics to collect stats! It only collects basic things such as version type, players online, version of craftbukkit, etc.
Go into /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish to disable that.
KitPlugin also includes an update-checker and auto-updater. Go into the /plugins/KitPlugin/config.yml if you wish to disable that.
- Leather armor colors are not working when using "inventory" as slot
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 146,142 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 131,542 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 95,923 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 91,480 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 66,044 Monthly Downloads