KitPlugin - Let users simply get their Kits
This plugin works perfectly fine with 1.8 and does support UUIDs. ;)
Youtube tutorials for KitPlugin are welcome. Just send me a link if you made one and I might include it in the description.
- Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Development builds
Awesome news: KitPlugin will have a new way of adding new kits to the config in the future. You will be able to create your kits ingame ;)
Lets your users simply get predefined Kits with one command.
Users have to pay for the kits, if the server is running with Vault and any supported economy plugin.
Works with Minecraft 1.8+
Config gets deleted after starting the server?
- Click here again and read the important notes.
Error in console? Need help?
- Open a ticket and don't post problems in the comments. Comments are for feedback only.
Requirements for v7.0 or higher
- Craftbukkit version higher than 1.7.5
- Permissions Plugin
- Vault 1.5.x (for Economy support) - Optional !
Requirements for v6.6 or below
- Craftbukkit between 1.4.x and 1.7.4
- Permissions Plugin
- Vault (for Economy support) - Optional !
- An english tutorial which covers most of the basics. Made by cobwester (ShinyTinselWorm on Youtube)
Metrics & Updates
KitPlugin is using metrics to collect stats! It only collects basic things such as version type, players online, version of craftbukkit, etc.
Go into /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish to disable that.
KitPlugin also includes an update-checker and auto-updater. Go into /plugins/KitPlugin/config.yml if you wish to disable that.
Support my work
- Giving kits to others not working
- (player) is not being converted in books
- Plugin creates a playerfile on join (not needed)
- givelevels: <integer> allows you to give full experience levels instead of just experience points
- If you are still on a version below 7.0, then please update to 7.0 first before updating to 7.5.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 437,813 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 332,104 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 322,072 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 317,837 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 313,350 Monthly Downloads