KitPlugin - Let users simply get their Kits
Now with colored armor, deathkits, item names/description and more! Check out version 6.6 and the new pages!
Lets your users simply get predefined Kits with one command.
Users have to pay for the kits, if the server is running with Vault and any supported economy plugin.
Works with Minecraft 1.7+
Config gets deleted after starting the server?
- Click here again and read the important notes.
Error in console? Need help?
- Open a ticket and don't post problems in the comments. Comments are for feedback only.
Requirements for v6.0 or higher
- Craftbukkit between 1.4.x and 1.7.x
- Permissions Plugin
- Vault (for Economy support) - Optional !
Metrics & Updates
KitPlugin is using metrics to collect stats! It only collects basic things such as version type, players online, version of craftbukkit, etc.
Go into /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish to disable that.
KitPlugin also includes an update-checker and auto-updater. Go into /plugins/KitPlugin/config.yml if you wish to disable that.
- Leather armor colors are not working when using "inventory" as slot
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 537,421 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 199,737 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 193,306 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 180,668 Monthly Downloads
- Anti-Griefing Tools, Fun, and Admin Tools
- 131,996 Monthly Downloads