Lets you check the server lag, in ticks-per-second.
Bukkit version does not matter for this plugin.
DescriptionA lot of plugins tell you that something happens "every X seconds, depending on lag." That's because when the server is overworked, there are less than 20 ticks per second. This plugin will measure the number of ticks per second, and output it on your screen as a "Lag Meter." The plugin can also output the amount of memory free, alert those with a specific permission node when the ticks per second or free RAM goes down too far, and even measure the server's ping to google.com.
Tutorials and ReviewsLagMeter 1.9.3: Review By: UltiByte
LagMeter 0.1: Review By: BrandonHopkins
LagMeter 0.1: Review By: ValBGaming
Some of them are a little out of date, but you get the idea.
Build date: 23 November 2013
BukkitDev Download: Latest Build
Build date: 23 November 2013
Dropbox Download (zipped; standard doclet)
Source CodeGitHub: TheLunarFrog's Source
GitHub: Original Source by DemmyDemon v.0.4
Bugs and Feature RequestsBug reports & Feature Requests
- Simple, minimum-fuzz installation
- Configurable without drowning you in options
- Checks the server performance
- Ability to check the ping between the server and Google.com
- When someone says "GAH! LAG!", you can /lag, and tell them "Dude, it's your computer sucking."
- Supports Bukkit's built-in permissions system, for example via [the official plugin](http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/permissionsbukkit-official-default-groups-plugin-1000.26785/)
- Support for the "old-school" Permissions, as well as PermissionsEX
- Logging of the lag, if you want it.
- Logging of players online, with the above, if wanted.
Change LogChange Log
Commands & PermissionsCommands & Permissions
Possible compatibility issues with "time-altering" plugins, such as [ProperTime](http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ProperTime.2782/), has been raised. If you are the admin of a server that uses such a plugin, regardless of you having issues or not, I would love to hear from you!
[####################] 20.0 TPS
...or if your server isn't doing so hot...
[##########__________] 10.0 TPS
Servers Using LagMeterServer List
Donations:Use the button next to the curse link at the top on bukkit dev
- API: Package structure has changed to com.webkonsept.minecraft.lagmeter. If your plugin relies on this one as a dependency, make sure you warn users not to update LagMeter until you update your references to this project.
- Fixed a bug where lag and memory watchers would fail to parse the command to run when the threshold is exceeded.
- Fixed default configuration values to reasonable values (down from 101% memory and 21 TPS, whoops - those were testing values!)
- Fixed silly error messages when an invalid timed command was set up.
- API: LagMeter#getTPS() has been deprecated. The method will not be removed, but developers should cast to double when using any methods involving TPS (I forgot to deprecate some others, such as the ones on the lag/mem watchers). In 1.16, the TPS will be converted to a double value, so as to get a more accurate (and often faster) representation than a float.
- The /ping command now pings players instead of assuming google.com (unless performed from the console, where google.com will be used instead)
- Polling for TPS has been staggered until 1 minute and 15 seconds after the plugin starts. This change is to prevent bad data collection.
- Fixed an issue where the configuration would sometimes not load correctly.
- Fixed an issue where, when reloaded by the server or another plugin, the plugin would often fail to load its configuration correctly.
- Slight optimizations (removed a few unnecessary checks, etc).
- Converted back to Maven (not really a change that effects the plugin, but it is a change to the repository nevertheless).
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|LagMeter 1.15.1||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||21,910||12/08/2013|
|LagMeter 1.15.0||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||2,904||11/23/2013|
|LagMeter 1.14.1||Release||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||11,240||06/30/2013|
|LagMeter 1.14.0||Release||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||966||06/29/2013|
|LagMeter 1.13.0||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.1||18,731||04/04/2013|
|LagMeter 1.12.0||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||19,172||02/02/2013|
|LagMeter 1.11.1||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.1||23,295||12/10/2012|
|LagMeter 1.11.0||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||2,176||12/09/2012|
|LagMeter 1.10.0||Release||CB 1.3.2-R1.0||39,756||10/12/2012|
|LagMeter 1.9.3||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||47,216||08/09/2012|
|LagMeter 1.9.2||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||746||08/08/2012|
|LagMeter 1.9.0||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||1,074||08/07/2012|
|LagMeter 1.8||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||19,034||03/30/2012|
|LagMeter 1.7-a (Dev-build for 1.2.3)||Release||CB 1.1-R6||5,749||03/03/2012|
|LagMeter 1.7||Release||CB 1.1-R4||2,787||02/28/2012|
|LagMeter 1.6||Release||CB 1.1-R4||3,615||02/24/2012|
|LagMeter 1.5||Release||CB 1.1-R1||19,299||01/25/2012|
|LagMeter 1.4||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||5,163||01/07/2012|
|LagMeter 1.3||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||305||01/07/2012|
|LagMeter 1.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||4,884||12/19/2011|
|LagMeter 1.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||617||12/18/2011|
|LagMeter 1.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||1,798||12/14/2011|
|LagMeter 0.9||Release||CB 1337||4,278||11/09/2011|
|LagMeter 0.8||Release||CB 1337||567||11/08/2011|
|LagMeter 0.7||Release||CB 1337||141||11/08/2011|
|LagMeter 0.6||Release||CB 1337||595||11/06/2011|
|LagMeter 0.5||Release||CB 1060||164||11/06/2011|
|Some random file||Release||1,492||08/25/2011|
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 443,147 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 334,518 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 326,031 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 319,675 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 316,339 Monthly Downloads