Are you tired of killing 100's and 100's of monsters just to get that one level 50 enchantment you managed to see once? Well, this plug-in will be a savior to you. Introducing Level Up! Level Up allows an OP to increase any player's experience level by any amount of points. Please note that this adds onto, not sets the experience level. It only has one command, as this was my very first plug-in, and I didn't want it to get too complicated. I just wanted to see if I could do it. If you would like to subtract levels from a player, as a punishment maybe, just make the [AMOUNT] be negative.
The only command is: /levelup [PLAYER] [AMOUNT] If both arguments are not given, an internal server error will occur. EX: /levelup zackman0010 Result: 'An internal server error has occured' /levelup zackman0010 50 Result: Adds 50 levels onto zackman0010's current level.
The permission node: levelup.levelup
I give a special thanks to tkausl. He replied to my post for help when I was having some problems. He looked at the code and fixed some errors in it. If he hadn't it wouldn't be working right now.
v1.8 - Recompiled for 1.2.5-R1.0
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Level Up 1.8||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||3,571||04/12/2012|
|Level Up 1.7||Release||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||1,346||04/01/2012|
|Level Up 1.4||Release||CB 1.1-R4||1,623||02/29/2012|
|Level Up v1.2b||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||3,578||01/01/2012|
|Level Up v1.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||504||01/01/2012|
|Level Up v1.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||170||12/30/2011|
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 536,268 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 197,600 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 190,365 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 178,936 Monthly Downloads
- Anti-Griefing Tools, Fun, and Admin Tools
- 130,873 Monthly Downloads