- 0 Likes
What is MC Infected?
MC Infected is my attempt of trying to re-create the movie "I am Legend". If you have never seen this movie before then it is basically a Zombie Apocalypse. One person is found with the "disease" and that person turns into a zombie and tries to kill everyone. Anybody that person kills is also turned into a zombie, creating an infinite loop of zombies until the last player dies.
What perks do people receive?
MC Infected tries to be survival as possible and as realistic as possible. Players do not receive perks, therefore they must always be prepared for a Zombie Apocalypse for the server administrator can toggle "Infection" mode at any time by typing /infected in chat. Zombies however receive extra damage hits, however side affect to this is that they will remain slow throughout the game.
What are the commands?
As of now there is only one command available, which is available via typing /infected into the chat. This is not toggled through console for the moment as I am still trying to work out the kinks to get it working correctly.
What's the permissions and shtuffz?
There is only one permission node as of now, and that is to enable Infection Mode. The permission node is: mcinfected.start. I may add more in the future for bypassing getting picked randomly etc.
How can you tell who is real and who is fake?
Zombies have a particle effect on them from the slowness and extra damage, also they have a Zombie head on them. Players have a steve head on them. You can take the heads off but you will be auto-equipped with them whenever the mode starts.
It isn't working!
Don't make a ticket for useless things. Any of the reasons it may not be working is due the following: You are not on at least Craftbukkit 1.4.2-R0.3, You are not running Java 6. Please make sure you are running both of these else this plugin has a chance of failing on startup.
What is the license?
Please check the sidebar for this information.
- Fixed a bug where the game kept "stopping" itself whenever there were not enough players on the server, even though the game never started.
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 227,200 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 214,307 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing and Fun
- 184,917 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 178,837 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 176,443 Monthly Downloads