- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Minigames will be moving to the spigot site, a link will be shown here once it is.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Minigames is a plugin in which users can create and play several types of Minigames on a server, without the risk of losing items or XP when they die. Players can also use checkpoints so when they die, they are reverted back to that position.
The Possible Minigame types are:
- Single Player - for jump puzzles, mazes etc.
- Last Man Standing - A multiplayer Free for All (FFA) PvP Minigame
- Race - A Multiplayer race Minigame
- Team Deathmatch - A deathmatch round against 2 teams, first to a defined score wins!
- Deathmatch - A free for all deathmatch round against any predefined amount of players, first to a defined score wins!
- Spleef - Its possible to create custom Spleef arenas, as well as your standard spleef arena.
- Treasure Hunt - A global treasure finding Minigame that is always running
- CTF - An expansion to the Team Deathmatch Minigame.
- Infection - An expansion to the Team Deathmatch Minigame where the infected players must kill all survivors.
- Prizes for completing a Minigame
- Economy support (Requires Vault)
- All command configuration for creating Minigames
- Completely customisable, lots of settings to create your own styled Minigame.
- Ability to create multiple loadouts
- Inventory saving
- XP saving
- Minigame regeneration (slightly limited)
- An automated update checker for OP's (Can be turned off in the main config by setting updateChecker to false)
- SQL completion data storage for websites or more informative data (Requires SQLibrary)
- And lots more!
Click here for videos of this plugin in action.
Minigames was created for players to play games within a server and win prizes for completion, also to let players play PvP games without the risk of losing their hard earned items and XP. Minigames also reward players for completing each Minigame, or with PvP Minigames, the player can be rewarded with 'bets' that players make before they start the Minigame. These bets can be in Economy money or preset items.
These Minigames can be created in any style the player wishes, for example, parkour jump puzzles, mazes and treasure hunts. As well as PvP games like CTF, races and more. You are given a lot of options to add to each Minigame individually, so they are all completely customisable.
Newly Updated! A work in progress wiki, this will hopefully explain all the details of Minigames.
A list of permissions for the plugin.
A full command list for the plugin.
All Minigame signs that can be used
Donate to the Minigames project to show your support! Every little bit helps!
Frequently Asked Questions.
DO NOT post them in the comments as I will lose track of them there.
Development builds for public access. Keep up to date with the newest builds of Minigames.
NOTICE: Development versions are not approved by the BukkitDev team and may break or cause issues with your Minigames. Use at your own risk!
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- And the amount of players playing games. Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
We Be Pirates (Teaser)
Basic Region & Nodes Tutorial
Ok, its been a long time since I've actually released something... I'm sorry, but real life stuff got in the way. Anyways heres 1.7 build for Minecraft 1.8 with a heap of features and cool stuff.
- Renamed "score type" to "game mechanic"
- Changed Treasure Hunt type to Global type & created a Treasure Hunt game mechanic
- Free For All & Teams Game types have now been merged into one "Multiplayer" type
- Removed the info command (I wasn't updating it, just use /mg edit instead)
- Removed restore blocks (Regen area needed only now)
- Prevented default loadout from being deleted
- Made Singleplayer select a random start location when joining if there are more than one
- Removed force quit messages
New Regions & Nodes:
Added the ability for players to create regions within their minigames that execute actions under certain conditions. (All actions, conditions and executors VERY highly configurable and constantly being added to) Wiki page to come soon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poVf9YzKEMc For a very basic introduction, more tutorials to come! Also note that you do not need to add this plugin if you don't want to, it is separate from Minigames and not required at all.
New More than 2 teams!
You can now have up to 14 teams (I think) per game. All settings are applied via the edit menu. This is also why Team and FreeForAll types were merged into one type. 0 teams = free for all, 1 team = co-op, 2+ normal team games.
- Added set team command for team modification (/mg set minigamename team)
- Added backup command to backup Minigame regen areas ("/mg backup minigamename" to save "/mg backup minigamename restore" to load)
- Added weather and time module (2nd page in /mg edit menu. Allows setting a specific time & weather setting to be used inside a minigame)
- Added flight settings
- Added option to use XP bar to display timer
- Created new Minigame saving system for custom presets
- Added ctf & infection preset to list (/mg set minigamename preset)
- Added per team max player settings and added to team signs
- Added max player settings to infection
- Added settings for hint use delay and restart delay
- Added lives mechanic (Displays lives in the scoreboard)
- Added missing command and tool option for spectator start points (/mg set test spectatorstart)
- Added sounds to key Minigame events and config option to turn off
- Added option to disable inventory saving
- Added Game Over settings so games don't have to end instantly (think Team Fortress 2 ending)
- Added ability to stop broadcasting timer
- Added Juggernaut Game Mechanic
- Added many tab complete options! (woot)
- Added command reward (using a command to give a reward)
- Added notifications to minigame tool when minigame or mode not set
- Added a config option to require a player to have an empty inventory before being allowed to join a game(default false)
- Added option to enable and disable the scoreboard
- Added player wait time to customization in lobby settings
- Added XP storing and let loadouts use custom xp amounts
- Added /mg loadout menu and /mg loadout loadname command selection
- Added display names to loadouts
- Added lock inventory and armour settings to loadouts
- Added team specific settings to loadouts
- Added display in menu option for loadouts
- Made reward signs use the reward system
- Added score sign
- Save Function Fixes & null check for player team
- Fixed NPE on invalid team
- Fixed SQL storage issues with UUID's
- Menu Item fixes (including removing items not useable in 1.8 and a bunch of null issues)
- Fixed default winner
- Fixed Minigame name not displaying if display name isn't set
- Fixed force starting game bugs
- Fixed many multiplayer & team bugs
- Fixed timer issues (Multiplayer timer creating a new timer if started again)
- Fixed many flight issues
- FIxed many broadcast / message issues failing under certain circumstances
- Fixed many issues with XP and inventory restoring after death & after game ending
- Fixed many flag issues (not saving for modules, sign creation & saving for SP flags)
- Fixed not being able to enter text menu items if chat event was cancelled (like while vanished)
- Fixed many latejoin issues / timers
- Fixed revert command not working in multiplayer games
- Fixed many end / quit issues (including circumstances when used with the command)
- Fixed paintball (snowball) damage issues
- Fixed stored checkpoints
- Fixed team games starting players all in the same team spawn
- Fixed SQL saving storing every value wrong... yay
- Fixed minigame name being too long for signs
- Fixed many teleporting and death issues at game end
- Fixed custom languages not loading all the time
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 374,282 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 310,295 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 298,127 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 298,046 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 291,941 Monthly Downloads