A Basic Mini-map
- /map (Used to toggle the Mini-map on or off for yourself.)
- Customizable colors and transparency for every block ID
- Toggle on or off
To install; Place minimap.jar in your server's plugin folder. On the first run, a default configuration will be made, and saved to the plugin's folder. To add/change a color, simply follow the format in this config, being: IDS.<blockID>.<red/green/blue/alpha> <0-255/0-255/0-255/0-255>. For the alpha channel, 0 is fully transparent and 255 is fully opaque.
Requires spout client for users, and spout plugin for servers.
Only tested on the latest RB #1597, as I don't believe in releasing for/on an unstable build, you're welcome to test it and comment if you'd like.
- This is the first release.
- Compiled with Java 6 (instead of 7) for backwards compatibility.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 148,318 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 136,113 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 113,214 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 93,123 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 78,369 Monthly Downloads