A Basic Mini-map
- /map (Used to toggle the Mini-map on or off for yourself.)
- Customizable colors and transparency for every block ID
- Toggle on or off
To install; Place minimap.jar in your server's plugin folder. On the first run, a default configuration will be made, and saved to the plugin's folder. To add/change a color, simply follow the format in this config, being: IDS.<blockID>.<red/green/blue/alpha> <0-255/0-255/0-255/0-255>. For the alpha channel, 0 is fully transparent and 255 is fully opaque.
Requires spout client for users, and spout plugin for servers.
Only tested on the latest RB #1597, as I don't believe in releasing for/on an unstable build, you're welcome to test it and comment if you'd like.
- This is the first release.
- Compiled with Java 6 (instead of 7) for backwards compatibility.
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 282,905 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 177,535 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 159,869 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing, General, and Fun
- 145,386 Monthly Downloads
- 110,907 Monthly Downloads