Download (1.2.4 ready): v1.2
motd is a lightweight MOTD and basic command plugin for your minecraft server.
There are lots of 'basic commands' plugins around here, but most of them have lots of features you will never need - or they do not allow you to deactivate them easily. They often cause lag and make configuring your server a pain in the * because there is no documentation.
With motd I made a simple, yet powerful plugin for creating advanced, custom colored and formatted MOTDs, who lists and rules. If you do not have the time to always be around on your server, rtp and vtime can help you. Even if you decide to install permissions on your server, motd is ready for that change.
- rtp [playername / yes]
- vtime [dawn / day / evening / night]
note that motd.rtp.request includes motd.rtp.yes
Rewrote entire permission system. It is based on superPerms now.
- dropped group prefix/suffix support
- dropped support for legacy permission systems
- renamed modules
- fixed vTime calculation
- Ops are now handled like regular players by the permission system
- started multiworld support for vTime
Upgraded event handling for v1.2.X of Minecraft
Some minor improvements
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 472,536 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 398,798 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 331,748 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 331,557 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 312,365 Monthly Downloads