Multiverse Portals Resources:
Latest Awesome Build is 2.4-AB
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.
Use them at your own risk.
Multiverse was created at the dawn of Bukkit multiworld support. It has since then grown into a complete world management solution including special treatment of your nether worlds with NetherPortals.
In the second delivery of Multiverse, we've broken it up into several smaller plugins that are each feature packed but *not bloated*! Multiverse provides the easiest to use world management solution for your Minecraft server, big or small, and with great addons like Portals and NetherPortals, what's not to love!
Multiverse is back! Is your server, a Multiverse?
- Restrict users from using specific portals with permissions
- Charge users to use specific portals!
- Exempt users from portal fees.
- Launch users through the air when they enter a Multiverse Portal!
- Allow minecarts/boats through Multiverse Portals
What's an "Awesome Build"
You can think of this like Bukkit's RB system, but we don't want to create confusion, so instead of calling ours a Recommended Build also, we're going with "Awesome Build" or AB. Awesome Builds are ones that we've put some more testing into, and should be very stable. Unfortunately, due to lack of developers able to work on the Multiverse suite, and the inability to achieve the normal Awesome Build quality level, we have discontinued our Awesome Builds until further notice. Our beta builds available on this site are fairly stable so don't disregard them!
WorldEdit changed it's API back in April, we haven't made an official version since then that uses the new API.
If you are using WorldEdit 6.x use this
Changes in Multiverse-Portals 2.4-AB
- Proper changelog needed!
Changes in Multiverse-Portals 2.3-AB
- Fix: Portals always reporting as invalid
- Update compatability with Core 2.3
Changes in Multiverse-Portals 2.2-AB
- Update compatability with Core 2.2
Changes in Multiverse-Portals 2.1-b295
- Fix: If you teleport from slightly outside a portal, you create a new one
- Fix: useonmove can now be toggled without server restart
- Fix: Standing slightly outside of a purplegoo portal, withonmove == false, would create a new portal in the nether
- Add: Portal cooldown now functions. Just set the param in your config portalcooldown. Time is in milliseconds so 1000 == 1 second.
- Add: mvp conf to set variables ingame (note, in this release you cannot set portalcooldown with it, it's a bug :/ )
Changes in Multiverse-Portals 2.0-b254
- Support for Multiverse-Core 2.0-b265
Changes in Multiverse-Portals 2.0-b184
- Made World Access by default OP. However, opfallback is still set to true by default
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|2.5-b699 (beta)||Beta||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||238,680||02/05/2014|
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 368,223 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 306,209 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 295,033 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 294,665 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 285,734 Monthly Downloads