Multiworld - The official Multiworld Project
The easy to use multiworld plugin, support custom end and nether worlds for each worlds, you can configure what you want, and you get it (limited to what I programmed)
I made this plugin because the previous author "Baummann", the original creator of Multiworld, became inactive. Before, it was just a simple plugin with 2 commands: /goto and /newworld. I took control of the project and developed a better version. We are now at version 5.2.2 of Multiworld.
- Custom world generators like a world with deserts
- Allows you to change the gamemode of a player when you enters a world
- Supports relative coordinates with /mw move and /mw goto like the /teleport from vanila minecraft
- Block chat coming from other worlds to create worlds where the users have their own private chat
Commands and Permissions
|Adds a new world to the Multiworld Database.|
Notice: you can also use this command to add existing worlds.
Warning: Do not give to players you don't thrust because they can create unlimited worlds!
|Loads a world that has been defined in the Multiworld database||multiworld.command.load|
|Unloads a world that has been defined in the Multiworld database, other plugins cannot see this world anymore||multiworld.command.unload|
|Removes a world from the MultiWorld database. |
Warning: This action is destructive to the settings multiworld has defined to the world!
|/mw list||List the worlds multiworld has generated in your server.||multiworld.command.list|
|/mw info||Shows information from a world||multiworld.command.info|
|/mw listgens||List the supported world generators to use with /mw create||multiworld.command.listgens|
|/mw listflags||List the possible flags to use with the following commands.||multiworld.command.flags|
|Sets a flag/option on a world.||multiworld.command.setflag|
|Gets a flag from a world, tip use * to get al the world flags.||multiworld.command.getflag|
|Links all nether portals from <src-world> to <dst-world>.|
Notice, to use this you need to turn on the nether portal handler!
|Links al end portals from <src-world> to <dst-world>.|
Notice, to use this you need to turn on the end portal handler
|Teleports yourself to a world, this command can also be used as alias /goto <world>||multiworld.command.goto|
|Moves a player to an world||multiworld.command.move|
|/mw spawn||Teleports yourself to spawn, to move other people use /mw move.||multiworld.command.spawn|
|/mw setspawn||Sets the spawn of a world, you can use this to correct the starting spawn point||multiworld.command.setspawn|
|Core and Utility|
|/mw save||Saves the plugin data||multiworld.command.save|
|/mw reload||Reload the plugin data||multiworld.command.reload|
|/mw debug||Shows some debugging information, this information is very handy when you create a bug report||multiworld.command.debug|
|/mw help||Shows help about the commands used in Multiworld, useful so you don't need to go to this page||multiworld.command.help|
|/mw easteregg||Not a real command, but there is a easter egg hidden in multiworld||-|
|-||Permission used to allow multiworld to change the gamemode of the affected player when entering a creative world. Its recommend to give everyone this permission.||multiworld.creativemode|
|-||Gives access to the basic Multiworld moderator controll, this permission won't allow users to modefy settings of existing world, it only allows them to view the settings / teleport to worlds||multiworld.basic|
|-||All the permissions from multiworld, you can also use the star permission to give them all permissions.||Multiworld.admin|
|Feature Name||Description||Configuration location|
|End portal handler||The end portal handlers allows you to define custom end portals per world||options.useEndPortalHandler|
|Nether portal handler||This addon makes it posiable to redirect netherportals to custom nether worlds, this setting is per-world||options.usePortalHandler|
|WorldChatSeperator||This allows you to use the RecieveChat and the SendChat flags on a world||options.useWorldChatSeperator|
|GamemodeChanger||This allows you to use the flag CreativeWorld to turn on creative mode for a world, to use this you need to give you users the following permissions on all worlds: multiworld.creativemode |
This module also comes with a other configuration settings, when you turn off usecreativemodeinv, it ONLY handles the gamemode part, it won't change the inventory contents, this can be used if you have a custom plugin for per world inventories.
|EnderBlock||Prevents the use of ender chests in creative mode, this can be used to prevent people from cheating stuff by storing it inside a ender chest in a creative world, and then removing it in a survival world.||options.blockEnderChestInCrea|
|WorldSpawnHandler||This allows you to have custom respawn worlds per world group, this can be setup by turning this part on to generate the configuration needed for this.||options.useWorldSpawnHandler|
|CraftbukkitHooks||Allows multiworld to hook into craftbukkit to display information that the bukit api won't provide. This feature will try to turn itself off when there are any errors.||options.craftbukkitHooks|
Multiworld and Data Collecting
Multiworld is using a statistcs tracking code so useage statistics wil be logged, for more information what is logged see:
Other recommended plugins for your server
- LocationTeleport - This plugin teleports users when they enter a arena, when you shape the area like a portal, you can have your own portals
- hothgenerator - Generates a awesome snow world (Case sensitive)
/mw create WorldName plugin:HothGenerator
- multiinv - Allows more control between the inventories of worlds than multiworld can provide on its own.
Made Multiworld 1.8 name changing ready, started to redesign the core of multi world so there is less legally code inside it
- Reupload of 5.2.0, didn't worked last time
- Quick test using mc 1.4.5, no problems detected, real update will come soon
- Updated to the latest bukkit, no bugs found during testing
- Fixed a few small grammar mistakes around the plugin (english isn't my first language, but I am a good grammar nazi)
- Difficulty is now called by its name inside the multiworld configuration
- Did some tweaks to the save on shutdown function, tries to save at least 6 times before giving up
- Fixed some silly spelling mistakes from myself inside the plugins commands
- Tweaked the method command output is displayed at the console
- Fixed some internals
- Added new generators, Amplified and Large_Biomes
- Minor changes for 1.7 mc
- Did some tweaks to some algorithms inside the plugin to optimize them
- Removed the easter egg command from /mw help (sorry guys)
- Tweaked the system for messages to return better messages
- Removed translation system to be implemented later
- Re did ALL messages inside the plugin
- Loading command now shows how long it take until the world is loaded
- Re did the chat part of multiworld
- Did a lot of changed behind the screen
added official support for 1.6.4
Reactivated the metrics system
- disabled the use of mcstats stat tracking because the service stopped (its actually not deleted, but shorted out from the code incase they decide to continue)
- Coordinates are now supported at /mw goto and /mw move
- Coordinates can be relative too!
entities can pass though portal now too
compiled using cb 1.6.2
fixed nether portals
A bug in the code caused can have caused armor duplication bug, patched
World loading broke at 4.6.2, this fixes it
- fixed language support
- added the following language pack: zh_CN by: https://github.com/pa001024
new generator: islands
- changed compiler to newest build of bukkit
- still looking to cause of nether portals
- starting to internally support bukkit 1.5.1
- No other changes!
- added tab-auto complete support
- Compiled using 1.4.7-R1.0, giving 100% 1.4.7 support
- Fixed many grammar issues! (lots of wrongly used "an" replaced by "a")
- Compiled using 1.4.7-R0.1, giving full 1.4.7 support
- Chanced the /mw list command, many people didn't get what the colors meant
- Compiled using bukkit 1.4.6-R0.3, giving official 1.4.6 support
Added generators: plugin_nether, plugin_end
- Compiled using bukkit 1.4.6, giving official 1.4.6 support
- Fixed a bug that made worlds save invalid
fixed the gamemode config bug, it was reading from the wrong node
compiled using 1.4.5-r0.2
Fixed a default configuration bug, affecting the node "usecreativemodeinv"
chanced the debug command output to see if there was a config problem when a module is not loaded
fixed the annoying mistake that caused the config to get wiped( after more than 2 hours I saw it with a blink of my eye)
- tried things to fix the varius amount of bugs the users had
- rewriten the thing of the spawn control unit, the thing used to chance the spawn world that was causing bugs
Major overhaul, rewritten big parts of code o make it look more like the OOP concept, cleaned up the output of /mw list, /mw debug and added command aliases
new world generator: epiccaves, pretty epic world (but laggy) for the true expierence of nether and overworld combined
new world generator: desert, around the same options as the ocean world gen
/mw create saves config by default now
uses AsyncPlayerChatEvent instead of PlayerChatEvent (its thread safe if I belive the guys on irc)new
enderblock module, do /mw save, and it registering its options into the config, so you can set if you want to use it or not
Respect the -P startup parameter of craftbukkit again.
Added suport for the metrics system, whit this system, its posiable to see how mutch a plugin is used, the usage of this system dont include anny personal data, to see what is collected, go to: http://mcstats.org/plugin/Multiworld
Compiled using bukkit 1.2.5-R4.0 no code chances from r3.0new
added an option to block chat between worlds, a little the same set up as the other kind of addons for this
Compiled using bukkit 1.2.5-R3.0
- Portals fixed
- /goto fixed
- Implemented an plugin api, javadoc will come soom
- Wow, removed an dube bug on my server realy quick, also xp-bottle bug is fixed
- removed annoying spamming message whit plugin world generation
- Fixed flag bug, and released for now
- Error at world creation fixed, I think that where all the bugs..
- Destroying worlds on same/removing them from config fixed
- /mw load <world name>
- /mw unload <world name>
- some more parts of code
- Mayor update
- renamed old /mw load to /mw reload
- Chanced more things I forgot
- Now fully useable whit 1.2.3 R0.2
- No weird holes at flatlands
- Compiled using 1.2.3 R0.2
- Fixed item cheat bug.
- It can now see if you using an nether or end portal.
- Now new command: /mw link-end
- Fixed the annoying but whit nether portals
- Made it 1.2 ready
- Compiled using R4
- Fixed the multiworld.command.flaglist permission
- new command: /mw info [world]
- Fixed the bug from the portal handling. (thx for the user who also reported the result of /mw debug on the tickets page, that gived me good information about the bug.)
- tried making the command hash map more memory efficient.
- finally fixed the create, goto and move command, again?
- finally fixed the create and move command, yay (that this bug passed my check team)
- Fixed grammer error on help screen.
- Support for "_" in world name is back.
- Move command is working again.
new command: /mw setspawn
new command: /mw spawn
new command: /mw flags
new command: /mw listgens
Chanced the way the portal handler saved its data, to make the plugin use less memory (now you need to link your worlds again) Improved the code on some places
Found an bug that caused the whole server to freeze, and spam the excutor of the command, fast fixed.
Found an bug that you needed to do "/mw goto world ." to make the goto command work, now fixed
You now able to use use spaces at the commands, do: /mw goto "my spaced world"
No longer able to use dots and that kind of stuff at the world name.
Fixed the but that would led to corruption of your configuration file.
New generator: plugin, Makes an world whit another plugin. Example: /mw create world_whit_other_plugin normal plugin:skyland+Chances
Chanced the way commands are parsed, for more readable code.
Fixed the bug from 2.2.0
Addded some stuff to use the plugins of other world gen pluginsbug fixes
Solved most of the bugs
added support for internationalizationbug fixes
fixed the bug whit the portals
fixed the bug that "/mw unload" was showing as "/mw remove"
The first release of the 2.0.0 releases
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v 3.0.0-dev-05||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||2,098||04/08/2012|
|v 3.0.0-dev-04||Beta||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||949||04/06/2012|
|v 3.0.0-dev-03||Beta||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||1,701||04/04/2012|
|v 2.7.1||Release||CB 1.1-R4||5,592||02/25/2012|
|v 2.7.0||Beta||CB 1.1-R4||1,314||02/23/2012|
|v 2.6.1||Release||CB 1.1-R4||2,732||02/18/2012|
|v 2.4.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||260||12/16/2011|
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 283,484 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 212,387 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 181,709 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, and 64x
- 179,697 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 178,668 Monthly Downloads