Face your Skull
With MySkull you can give any Skull a custom face using a very simple command. For the first, you place the skull, then you target the crossfade on the skull and type in the command /myskull set <playername>. Now the skull takes the face from the given player.
Why it's useful?
For example: You have a Minecraft Server with a hotel for new players. For better assignment you can put a custom Skull on every room door in the hotel ;) Now you can see, which players are currently living in the hotel rooms.
Currently only one command is included.
- /myskull set <player>
One command, one permission ... ;)
- The command /myskull create [player] for creating a skull (on targeted position)
New ideas are welcome! :-) Enjoy this plugin!
+ Added Multilanguage system (Currently only English and German - feel free to translate :) )
- Some bug fixes
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 376,579 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 237,309 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 219,970 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 186,525 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 153,810 Monthly Downloads