Face your Skull
With MySkull you can give any Skull a custom face using a very simple command. For the first, you place the skull, then you target the crossfade on the skull and type in the command /myskull set <playername>. Now the skull takes the face from the given player.
Why it's useful?
For example: You have a Minecraft Server with a hotel for new players. For better assignment you can put a custom Skull on every room door in the hotel ;) Now you can see, which players are currently living in the hotel rooms.
Currently only one command is included.
- /myskull set <player>
One command, one permission ... ;)
- The command /myskull create [player] for creating a skull (on targeted position)
New ideas are welcome! :-) Enjoy this plugin!
+ Added Multilanguage system (Currently only English and German - feel free to translate :) )
- Some bug fixes
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 267,108 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 183,831 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 162,952 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing, General, and Fun
- 129,989 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 104,416 Monthly Downloads