NickNames is a simple plugin, that adds support for nicknames into the game. These nicknames persist over server restarts.
- /nick - Basic nick command.
- /nick <nickname> - Changes your nick to <nickname>.
- /nick <playername> <nickname> - Changes <playername>'s nick to <nickname>.
- /nick off - Removes your nick.
- /nick off <playername> - Removes nickname for <playername>.
- /nicknames - Displays plugin information.
- /nicknames lookup <nickname> - Looks up a username from a nickname.
- nicknames.nick - Can change any nicks.
- nicknames.nick.self - Can change own nick.
- nicknames.nick.other - Can change other's nicks.
- nicknames.lookup - Can lookup people based on their nicknames
There is only one option, which changes whether multiple people can have the same nickname. I would recommend you leave it as false, as if it is true you cannot perform lookups for a nickname as there could be multiple possible outcomes.
- v2.1 - Add nick lookup and nick off <playername> capabilities
- v2.0 - Complete rewrite
- v1.1 - Changed to JRE6, fixes.
- v1.0 - Release
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 288,417 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools
- 216,022 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 205,798 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 188,625 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 174,800 Monthly Downloads