NoDrops is a plugin which prevents drops from spawning into the world, And gives you the feature of clearing existing drops from the world.
Its mainly aimed for building a map without the worries of players finding items you didn't notice. However you may want this as a one off job to get rid of those drops which are lagging you or bugging you.
Or host a creative server where you build, But you do not want people dropping items and creating lag.
/nodrops <enable/disable> - Speaks for itself, This can disable or enable the drops not dropping.
/cleardrops - This removes all drops in the world.
To use both the commands you must be op'd.
NoDrops V1.2 - Added the ability to clear drops by world name NoDrops V1.0 - Added command /cleardrops NoDrops V1.0 - Added command /nodrops <enable/disable> NoDrops v0.3 - Plugin created
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 282,230 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, and 64x
- 230,502 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 205,636 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 174,019 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 173,592 Monthly Downloads