NoDrops is a plugin which prevents drops from spawning into the world, And gives you the feature of clearing existing drops from the world.
Its mainly aimed for building a map without the worries of players finding items you didn't notice. However you may want this as a one off job to get rid of those drops which are lagging you or bugging you.
Or host a creative server where you build, But you do not want people dropping items and creating lag.
/nodrops <enable/disable> - Speaks for itself, This can disable or enable the drops not dropping.
/cleardrops - This removes all drops in the world.
To use both the commands you must be op'd.
NoDrops V1.2 - Added the ability to clear drops by world name NoDrops V1.0 - Added command /cleardrops NoDrops V1.0 - Added command /nodrops <enable/disable> NoDrops v0.3 - Plugin created
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 648,805 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 328,992 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 294,928 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 270,440 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 269,048 Monthly Downloads