NoItem v3.0.7 - Revival
What does it do?
NoItem aims to allow server admins to restrict almost any aspect of players actions via permissions. Things such as placing and breaking blocks, interacting with levers and buttons, opening chests and furnaces, even breeding animals can be controlled! There are of course other things that can be restricted as well. For a complete list, check the wiki!
Beta/Development builds may contain bug fixes, but also may contain new bugs
So before you report a bug, check and see if a new build has fixed it!
NoItem can restrict the following:
- Crafting certain items
- Holding certain items
- Having certain items
- Brewing certain potions
- Cooking certain items
- Picking up certain items
- Dropping certain items
- Placing certain blocks
- Breaking certain blocks
- Wearing certain armors
- Interacting with certain items / entities in general
- Left clicking certain items / entities
- Right clicking certain items / entities
- Using certain tools. (right click / left click / in general)
|/noitem||noitem.admin||Prints current NoItem version|
|/noitem reload||noitem.command.reload||Reloads the configuration|
|/noitem debug toggle||noitem.command.debug.toggle||Toggle debugging|
|/noitem debug dump||noitem.command.debug.dump||Write debug file to the servers base directory|
Q: How do I...
A: Check the wiki! If you are still confused and have tried to figure it out, ask in the comments.
Q: There is an error in the console or something is not working as expected
A: Submit a bug report to github! (Link above) DO NOT post the error in the comments section! Also be sure to include the error in your report.
NoItem 4.X - Say Hello
NoItem 4.X is currently in development and is not finished. There will be bugs, there will be a lack of certain features, there will be questions.
Here is the link to the information page: https://github.com/nala3/Noitem4/wiki
Here is the link to the development builds: http://ci.worldoftomorrow.net/ (Also on the wiki page)
Submit bug reports to the github bug tracker.
Currently known issues are:
- Crafting items leaves "ghost" items when cancelled - no fix found as of yet.
- Updating to CB 184.108.40.206.3 - Screws!
- Fix crazy lag caused by NoItem
- Add option to not check Vault and only check SuperPerms (if you have performance problems, you should probably set it to false)
- Change the way potions are brewed (see below section for more detail)
- Now only compatible with with 1.4.7
Commit note on potion brewing:
"Because the old method of checking potions left much to be desired, I found a way to use the NMS brewing methods to find the result of a recipe. The "nobrew" permssion now uses only the data value of the RESULTING potion, not the recipe. (e.g. noitem.nobrew.64)"
- Fix for NPE spam when attempting to get the name of an entity
- Implement commands "/noitem" which returns the NoItem version and "/noitem reload" which reloads the configuration.
(Check the wiki for the commands permissions)
- Fix metrics not registering
- Fix issue with config not updating and reloading properly
- Add missing config options for Interact
- Rename config options
- Fix issue with isShear(ItemStack) checking to see if the item is a Hoe not Shears
- Fix for "lists" folder not generating
- Added the nouse node. It applies only to tools and supports the specification of right and left clicking.
Unlike NoInteract, NoUse checks the item in the players hand as opposed to the item / entity they clicked on.
NoItem 3.0.0 is completely re-written and smells much nicer than before!
This release features brand new features and removes some others. Here are the highlights:
- New config options
- Better permissions handling
- Removed commands for now
- Removed noopen since nointeract can do the same thing.
- Removed nouse node. A better solution may be added later.
- Removed custom block support, at least for now.
- Added nointeract node. This node supports left and/or right clicking.
- Added lists of tools and armor. Tools or armor must be in a list for the permissions to work. Vanilla tools and armor are included by default.
It is good to note that this version is not backwards compatible with 1.4.5 and earlier, additionally it only works for 1.4.6!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 147,733 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 137,468 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 114,016 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 92,708 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 80,511 Monthly Downloads