This is a very lightweight and simple plugin that disallows everyone without the novillagertrading.bypass permission from trading with villagers. I created this specifically for my server as I would like players to be able to interact with villagers normally, just not trade with them, as it can heavily impact our economy.
What makes this different from other plugins that may do the same thing?
Unlike other plugins that simply disable right clicking on villagers, this allows the trading GUI to open, simply providing no available trades. It will also remain updated for future Minecraft versions.
- novillagertrading.bypass: Allows the player to trade with villagers.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2 (Craftbukkit 1.6.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT).
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|NoVillagerTrading v1.0||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||154||02/11/2013|
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 274,443 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 181,757 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 161,743 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing, General, and Fun
- 137,147 Monthly Downloads
- 105,697 Monthly Downloads