This is a very lightweight and simple plugin that disallows everyone without the novillagertrading.bypass permission from trading with villagers. I created this specifically for my server as I would like players to be able to interact with villagers normally, just not trade with them, as it can heavily impact our economy.
What makes this different from other plugins that may do the same thing?
Unlike other plugins that simply disable right clicking on villagers, this allows the trading GUI to open, simply providing no available trades. It will also remain updated for future Minecraft versions.
- novillagertrading.bypass: Allows the player to trade with villagers.
This plugin uses Metrics to collect stats such as plugin version, server version, and players online. If you want to see everything collected, visit our Metrics page. Edit /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml to disable the anonymous data collection.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.9 (Craftbukkit 1.7.9-R0.1).
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|NoVillagerTrading v3.6||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.1||297||04/22/2014|
|NoVillagerTrading v3.4||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.3||92||03/22/2014|
|NoVillagerTrading v1.0||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||183||02/11/2013|
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 443,147 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 334,518 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 326,031 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 319,675 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 316,339 Monthly Downloads