This is a very lightweight and simple plugin that disallows everyone without the novillagertrading.bypass permission from trading with villagers. I created this specifically for my server as I would like players to be able to interact with villagers normally, just not trade with them, as it can heavily impact our economy.
What makes this different from other plugins that may do the same thing?
Unlike other plugins that simply disable right clicking on villagers, this allows the trading GUI to open, simply providing no available trades. It will also remain updated for future Minecraft versions.
- novillagertrading.bypass: Allows the player to trade with villagers.
This plugin uses Metrics to collect stats such as plugin version, server version, and players online. If you want to see everything collected, visit our Metrics page. Edit /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml to disable the anonymous data collection.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7 (Craftbukkit 1.7.2-R0.3).
- Various code refactoring.
- Added Metrics.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|NoVillagerTrading v3.4||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.3||51||03/22/2014|
|NoVillagerTrading v1.0||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||156||02/11/2013|
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 502,784 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 200,636 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 197,227 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 179,385 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Ores and Resources, Armor, Tools, and Weapons, and Adventure and RPG
- 127,511 Monthly Downloads