PetSecure does exactly as the name implies. It secures your pets! It works on cats and dogs. Protect your pets from greifers, with PetSecure!
- Stops normal players from damaging pets
- Allows you to change the owner of a pet
- When a pet is punched while the player is holding a fish/bone, it displays some general information about the pet. (Includes health and owner)
- You can enable damaging of your pet with a command
- Permissions Support
- Drop the .jar into your plugins folder
- Restart your server
- Configure it if you want to
Commands: "/pets co <newowner> - Changes the owner of a pet. "/pets d <on|off> - Toggles harming of your pet by you. "/pets cc <cattype> "- Changes your cat to the type specified. "/pets shrink "- Changes pet to a baby. "/pets grow "- Changes pet to a adult. "/pets heal" - Heals a pet to full health. "/pets lockage" - Unlocks/Locks the pets age. "/pets release" - Releases a pet into the wild. "/pets info" - Displays plugin infomation. "/pets reload" - Reloads plugin configuration.
- petsecure.update.onjoin - Displays a notification on join if plugin is outdated.
- petsecure.changecat.other - Change the type of a cat not owned by you.
- petsecure.changeowner.other - Change the owner of a pet not owned by you.
- petsecure.grow.other - Change a pet into a adult not owned by you.
- petsecure.shrink.other - Shrink a pet not owned by you.
- petsecure.release.other - Release a pet into the wild not owned by you.
- petsecure.lockage.other - Lock the age of a pet not owned by you.
- petsecure.heal.other - Heal a pet not owned by you.
- petsecure.changecat - Change the type of a cat owned by you.
- petsecure.lockage - Lock the age of a pet owned by you.
- petsecure.heal - Heal a pet owned by you.
- petsecure.changeowner - Change the owner of a pet owned by you.
- petsecure.grow - Change a pet owned by you into a adult.
- petsecure.shrink - Shrink a pet owned by you.
- petsecure.release - Release a pet owned by you into the wild.
- PetSecure has a configuration file. You do not need to edit it, however, you may want to change some of the options. The configuration file is located in the PetSecure folder inside your plugins folder. Please note, do not use tabs in the configuration file.
Anonoymous usage statistics: Every so often this plugin sends usage statistics to http://mcstats.org. These can be viewed below.
- Post comments with requests below!
PHP dev needed. If you would like to help out, or just for more information, please pm edragy.
If you would like to donate, here is the link: Donate
- Updated to latest 1.4.5 bukkit build
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Release Version 2.02||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||2,263||12/10/2012|
|Release version 2.01||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||1,274||09/15/2012|
|Release version 2.0||Release||CB 1.3.1-R2.0||834||08/30/2012|
|Release version 1.0||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||1,647||07/24/2012|
|Version Beta 3.0||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||465||07/18/2012|
|Version Beta 2.0||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||187||07/18/2012|
|Version Beta 1.0||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||188||07/18/2012|
|Version Beta 1.0||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||94||07/18/2012|
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 368,243 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 364,193 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 335,575 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 282,223 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 277,527 Monthly Downloads