PlacePay removes a set amount from a player's economy account using Vault when a block is placed. The amount is configurable in config.yml.
- v4 features a permission node: placepay.exempt
- v3 features multi-world support.
When a player places a block, PlacePay sends a message to Vault, which in turns tells any loaded economy plugins to deduct $0.01 (by default) from the player's eco account. PlacePay was created by request of someone in the Bukkit IRC channel.
This plugin was made on request. It took one and a half hours to modify the code for my other plugin, Ouch, to create this one. If this plugin is useful to you and your server, please donate a few dollars using the Donate link near the top-right of the page, or on my website: blha303.tk. Thanks.
- Fixed silly mistake in plugin.yml. Here's a lesson for you, kids: DON'T USE TABS IN YML. Thanks.
- Added permission node. 'placepay.exempt'
- THIS VERSION DOESN'T WORK
- Made it multi-world. May need additional testing.
- Fixed blocking placement when they run out of money.
- Fine-tuned things. Made it 25% smaller.
- Initial release. Not released to public.
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 376,579 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 237,309 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 219,970 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 186,525 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 153,810 Monthly Downloads