Keeps track of all your players using mySQL or SQLite, and optionally connects to the major global ban databases.
If you know a developer interested in taking over this project, please contact me!
- Discover alternate accounts by IP-matching with a single command.
- Keep track of all the IP addresses a Player connects from, for easier & more complete bans.
- Immediately identify alts of banned players (Supports UltraBans, UltraBans-Lite, FigAdmin, BanHammer, Essentials, & CommandBook).
- Receive on-Join notifications about how many alts a player has been associated with and whether or not the player has connected with an open proxy.
- Automatically trim database sizes to recent players!
- Can show a player's ISP (hostmask) and approximate geolocation.
- Easy-to-install Web-Interface! (Web-Tracker)
- Easy setup: drag, drop, and go, or fine tune your configuration. =====NO===== configuration necessary!
- Wildcard search matching, even with offline players!
- Don't want glizer/Minebans/MCBans/MCBouncer managing your bans? This plugin can allow you to look up any player on these three systems without relying on their plugins!
- Hide certain players/IPs from lookups (Admins, VIPs, whatever) to avoid having their alts discovered!
- Check out the screenshots page for examples!
Drag Player-Tracker.jar into your plugins directory, and run. Further configuration only necessary if you want to use mySQL, Minebans, glizer, MCBans, or MCBouncer integration. That's it.
/track [-agir] <PLAYERNAME or IP ADDRESS or "stats" or "help">
Shows all the accounts associated with a given IP or player. (-i will display all associated IPs as well, -a disables wildcard searching, -g attempts to geolocate the player and display his/her ISP, -r enables recursive searching (may take some time for some searches) ) /track stats will show the number of tracked accounts & IPs. /track help will show a similar message to this.
Permisson node: playertracker.track
/hidetracks <PLAYERNAME or IP ADDRESS or "list">
Adds a given player/IP to the list of players/IPs immune to lookups, or lists hidden players.
Permission node: playertracker.hidetracks
/unhidetracks <PLAYERNAME or IP ADDRESS>
Removes a given player/IP from the list of players/IPs immune to lookups.
Permission node: playertracker.hidetracks
Web Interface Available
If you use a mySQL database with PlayerTracker, you can hook up to your database on the web! Simply install the Web-Tracker script from my github, and configure the mysql variables and go! For an example of the Web-Tracker in action, check out the screenshots page. Now sporting a beautiful InfoVis chart to help you identify the linkages between various accounts! Click here to download WebTracker!
- Fix to use the bukkit GSON library instead of including org.json library in the jar.
- Fix any outstanding bugs
- Enable one-stop banning of all alt accounts of a player.
- Limit/secure the number of alt accounts per IP.
- Prevent players from joining if they are connecting via proxy.
- Enable sending of global bans?
- Even more server security scans.
Jenkins CI server with latest dev builds coming soon!
- Compiled against latest bukkit
- Compiled against latest ban plugins
- Bug fixes coming very soon!
- Added a permission node for recursive searching.
- Fixed Ultrabans integration.
- Fixed BanHammer integration.
- Allows connections to the glizer global ban database.
- Added geolocation flag (-g) to the /track command
- Added support for UltraBans-Lite
- Checks a player for open proxies via DNSBL when a player joins the server.
- Added /track help command.
- Many bugfixes with the Global Bans databases.
- Several new config options.
- Compatible with R1.2 and R1.0
- Major revisions to database code.
- Added autoupdate notifier.
- Added recursive flag (-r) to the /track command.
- Supports Ultrabans.
- Allows connections to the Minebans global ban database.
- Fixed major SQLite bug where the database would fail to be created.
- Many small bug fixes.
- Performance enhancements! (implemented threading)
- Now supports the following plugins as banlists: Essentials, CommandBook, BanHammer, FigAdmin (only in mySQL mode)
- Shortened the Message for on-Join
- Automatically cleans old database entries (new config value)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Player-Tracker v1.3.2||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||2,488||03/29/2013|
|Player-Tracker v1.3.1||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||2,032||11/22/2012|
|Player-Tracker v1.3||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||4,777||05/14/2012|
|Player-Tracker v1.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,272||04/30/2012|
|Player-Tracker v1.1.5||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,331||04/24/2012|
|Player-Tracker v1.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||289||04/23/2012|
|Player-Tracker v1.0||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||631||04/16/2012|
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 282,052 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, and 64x
- 230,502 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 205,448 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 174,019 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 173,391 Monthly Downloads