Have you ever wanted to have portal gun in minecraft? Have you ever wanted to make your own portal test chambers and make your friends solve it? Now you can do this!
PortalStick is plugin that tries to emulate Portal as close as possible in Minecraft without client mods.
For errors, problems and suggestion make a ticket! Errors, problems and suggestions in comments will be ignored.
- Allows you to create blue and orange portals!
- Allows you to teleport between blue and orange portals!
- Preserves momentum when teleporting between portals (speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out)
- Can teleport practically everything like redstone current, minecarts, gravel, TNT, items, water etc.
- You can create various portal elements such as Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grill, Aerial Faith Plates, Blue gel blocks and Red gel blocks
- Supports Permissions! (optional)
- Ability to create regions, so players can create portals only in specified area.
- Diamond boots can prevent fall damage
PortalStick Demonstration course is little course build by me (matejdro) and CuteLord to demonstrate new features of PortalStick after each update. You have probably already seen first part of the course in the first video above.
You can download this course and try it yourself. It's great to do that after update, so you can instantly try new features while having fun. I'm also trying to make a story out of these series.
But if you don't want to download and set up whole new server just to try some stuff, you can watch walkthroughs of these courses, to familiarize yourself with new features.
Warning: This course is outdated. A new demo map is made while we speak.
In this update most bugs should be fixed, like grills and portals not being able to place far away. It also contains new things like light bridges, but they are bugged. I don't know what will happen, so please make tickets for bugs with light bridges.
Also some minor additions like grill activation by redstone and such.
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 369,681 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 237,525 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 213,373 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 182,210 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 151,593 Monthly Downloads