Have you ever been in PvP-ing and a person who forgets they are in creative mode attacks you and you cant fight back? Or have you been in creative mode and wanted join in PvP? This plugin switches a player in creative mode to survival mode when they hit a player. This admins to keep the goodness of PvP as well as being able to fix stuff in creative mode, as well as stoping players in creative mode from killing players!
- Copy the pvpgamemodes.jar file to the /plugins folder of your server
- Start the server
- Open config.yml which is located in the PvPGamemodes folder.
- change-back : true/false : If true, the player's gamemode will be changed back after x seconds. See below.
- change-back-after-seconds : number : If change-back is set to true, the player's gamemode will be changed back to creative mode after x seconds, where you specify x in the config.
- all-hit-change : true/false : If true, the player's gamemode will change whenever the creative mode player hits an animal or monster.
Permissions & Commands
There are currently no permissions or commands. It just works!
- 2.0 - Update to MC1.3.1 and added config.yml.
- 1.0 - Full release version
- Cooldown to change gamemode
Issues and Suggestions
If you have an issue please pm me, comment or submit a ticket that includes:
- The version of the plugin
- The problem and the output of the log
- The other plugins on the server
- How to replicate (if applicable)
If you have any good suggestions then please pm me or comment below!
- Updated to support MC 1.4.6
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 222,400 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 209,674 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing and Fun
- 190,829 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 174,894 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 173,498 Monthly Downloads