Allows players to decide whether or not they want PvP to be enabled or disabled, and stops PvP attacks when either the attacker or defender has PvP disabled. Also allows admins to toggle global or world-specific PvP, or the PvP status of a specific player, in a specific world. Muti-world compatible, Permissions compatible.
Latest version: v3.0.0
- Pretty much stated above, but hey, here they are anyway:
- Individual, player-specific enabling or disabling of PvP
- Global PvP control
- World-specific PvP control
- Automatically enable PvP in combat
- Permissions support - only allow certain groups or players access to specific functions
- Multiworld support - configure which world you want the plugin to be active in
- Cooldown timer - set time since last conflict in seconds before users can disable PvP again
- Blocks projectile PvP damage (including damage from Arrows, Snowballs and Fireballs!)
- Block thrown poisonous potion damage
- Warmup timer - set time since enabling PvP in seconds before users can PvP
- Pick between three different commands
- Set your own custom messages on PvP and command events
- WorldGuard PVP flag integration!
To install this plugin, all you have to do is place it in your Bukkit plugins folder, and run the server (or reload it) once. This automatically generates a configuration file. That's it! The plugin is now installed.
To read more information about how to set up the configuration, see the Configuration page.
Or, to see what permissions you need to give your users for them to be able to use certain commands, see the Permissions page.
PvPToggle now has the functionality to allow you to set the command which it should use! This is settable in the configuration file, and by default, will be set to "/pvp". All command functionality of PvPToggle is accessed via one command.
Basic command overview:
|/pvp||Toggle own PvP status|
|/pvp [status||Set or check own PvP status|
|/pvp [status||Set, reset or check another players' PvP status. Add [world] argument to work in specific world|
|/pvp w:<world> [status||Check, set or reset world-wide PvP status of specified world|
|/pvp global [status||Deals with server-wide plugin operations - used to enable, disable, reset or check status of server-wide global PvP|
|/pvp region [add||Adds or removes a WorldGuard region from PvPToggle's usage|
potion andfire damage
- Time-based PvP restrictions
For support, bugs and feature requests, DON'T COMMENT, please start a ticket instead!
- Created PvPCommand architecture
- Broke away command handling into separate classes per command extending PvPCommand class
- Established internal region management, worldguard regions must now be tagged in PvPToggle
- Added global worldguard integration option in configuration file
- Added region command
- Fixed NPE from player with forced or denied PvP not getting added to player pool on log in
- Fixed enter region message and added exit region message
- If a localisation message is blank, the message will no longer be displayed
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 226,024 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 212,138 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing and Fun
- 190,900 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 176,634 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 175,163 Monthly Downloads